Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have 2 personalities? - Minitokyo

Do you have 2 personalities?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Well, everyone has more than 2 personalities, but ia hve 2 important personalities: Happy and Angry.
Happy: when i am laughing for all , smiling, in a good humor, in a willimgly way to do whatever i want. But when i angry or get mad of anything, i dont talk , i scream, i serious, in a few words: GO THE HELL AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!...or well when i am in my days...jejej...but not always...jajaj
My other personalities are like: crazy, serious, obstinate, a really stupid, shy( always)...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....many.

How about you?

Signature Image

No -- you have two moods, but you're confusing them with personalities. Personalities are much deeper, it's like having an entirely different person living inside of you and popping up whenever he or she feels like it.

There is a difference. Hate to be picky, but take psychology and you'll understand why.

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

I got 2.
One is the rather insane one.I'm kinda aggresive very hyper and just do very stupid things.
The other one is the quiet one.I'm rather sad don't really wantto do anything and try to evade other persons.

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

i have two but they are both the same yet seperate(its coplicated) one is Shadow the other is Erik Nova,

their both chacters i created that kind of became a sort of other personality/alter ego

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

I think I have two personalities. Sometimes I just want to get away from people in general. But at other times, I just don't want to be lonely.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Ummm not really but u can say that i have two personalities...
One of them, I like to be friendly and humorous and energetic with my friends and relatives..
The other one, I like to be lonely and sad and nervous with my family...

I don't know why and i couldn't find a reason... *_*

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

well, I got my "normal" mode, that is my usual chillin state, my "pedo" stage, thats when I'm high, my "stand-by" mode for the times I'm ultra high and the subcouncient takes care of the body, and my "mad" mode... thats when I'm drunk and I start fighting (no too proud of that one)

Relaxed, laid back personality, 24/7. Even when I'm angry, its in a laid back sort of way..

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yes, I have different personalities too, it's like one moment I'm happy and then the next I'm mad or just really serious. But then again...it could be just my mood swings, lol.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I only have one personality but I have several ways of expressing it. I rather moody, but it all comes down to a very forthright sort of attitude whether I'm happy, sad, angry, or whatever.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I agree that it's more 'moods' than personalities. But everyone has many moods, depends on what's happening around them. I can be ultra happy or go into bitch mode too XD

Signature Image

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCEUmmm not really but u can say that i have two personalities...
One of them, I like to be friendly and humorous and energetic with my friends and relatives..
The other one, I like to be lonely and sad and nervous with my family...
I don't know why and i couldn't find a reason... *_*

I would call that the "persona" when you're with your friends and relatives (Sorry if "persona" is not in English, check out Carl Gustav Jung's psychology). The persona is the mask you put on when you're with those people. It's like a side of you which you want those people to see so I wouldn't call it two personalities. Personalities are like Arinami said, much much deeper, not to mention much more serious.

Split personalities is nothing you should take lightly. Just like Arinami said, it's like being two different persons in the same body. Sometimes they're not aware of each other and so it often comes as memory gaps where you don't remember anything from... let's say 12 O'clock to 6 O'clock or a whole day.

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Quote by ArinamiNo -- you have two moods, but you're confusing them with personalities. Personalities are much deeper, it's like having an entirely different person living inside of you and popping up whenever he or she feels like it.
There is a difference.

I agree.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

It's more about moods, as some said.

In my case, I have those two... but the dark one is rarely shown.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Well there is my usual one: Quiet, Hiding away/alone, sometimes depressed, waiting for something to happen or something to do (other than sitting at my computer) so that things wouldnt be so boring.
And my other one I show when I am around good friends or some social gathering I actually enjoy (eg, LAN partys): Fun, energenic, happy, talkative and exchanging ideas

I have two personalities. One when im with my parents and at home and another when im with my friends. To tell the truth i dont know how that started :nya:

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I sort of have 2 personalities too. Usually in school, I don't really talk much, not very talkative person. But when I'm online, I do talk a lot with people.

I don't if I should called 2 personalty.
I'm funny in way that is wierd, that what my friends say so.
But, i really think that i have a quidrillion personalty.
Which is a long list to mention.

YOU NEVER ALONE IN THE DARK, AND IF YOU, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE.

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

I'll ask my other self if I have more than one.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i only have 2 personalities one is where i act really careless and start tripping over "invisabe" rocks ^_^' and the other is very serious....strange isint it :D lol

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Mine is kind of same as you!!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

hm,I think i have more than 2 personalities.
1. the usual personal (it woke up everyday)
2. the serious personal (it woke when I draw or work)
3. the evil personal (now it never woke up,I almost kill someone with this personal.fortunenately Idon't kill 'him'
,but because of this personalities,I started to draw)

well I think that are all my personalities

i got 2 one is the nakofan (that uses more its brain to make decisions and more serious type) and the other is Captain Gringo (that one is more impulsive and follows more his heart)
both of them r almost the same and in both im a good and happy person, its more like when i use my brain (nakofan) and when i use my heart (captain).

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by ever-rulerI sort of have 2 personalities too. Usually in school, I don't really talk much, not very talkative person. But when I'm online, I do talk a lot with people.

Mine is like what ever-ruler said. But I do sometimes talk at school. And also, I'm seriouse around some friend/s.

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.