Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have 2 personalities? - Minitokyo

Do you have 2 personalities?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Quote by ever-rulerI sort of have 2 personalities too. Usually in school, I don't really talk much, not very talkative person. But when I'm online, I do talk a lot with people.

same here^^

Signature Image

Taise

Taise

JAFO

According to my co-workers I have two personalities. Robert is my professional personality when I'm on the support line talking to customers. Rob is the rest of the time when I tell dirty jokes, make suggestive comments and swear like a drunk Marine.

Signature

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Well :hmpf: I have two personalities, sometimes we talk to each other .... but the other one is really bad, she wants to be dark, she!s sarcastic ... you don't want to know her, trust me ;)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

yah i have 2 personalities, 1 is alex and 1 is bob, im alex right now... where am i oh , by the way my name is bob ^_^'

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i've 2
1. it's kind (sometimes it comes out when i'm online like now, btw...i name her Kumiho)
2. it's mean, cruel, angsty, etc (yu name it) [it always comes out, when i'm in school or everyday life, besides when i'm online of course, when 'she' get really angry 'she' could kill...i name her, well, my real name of course :D ]

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Ya'll have two, however I have three. My cocky side in which I like to brag and show off, my evil mean side in which I like to make fun of others and play cruel jokes on em, and lastly my kind gentile side that everyone loves for!

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

Yes!!!!

1: dun like to talk, stay away from pplz and stuff

2: still dun like to talk, but want to hang around ppl

>_>

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I guess I have it too, one of them is my usual one, trying to be a good person with everyone, the other (I'm trying to get rid of it) sometimes makes me completely insane, all my friends hate this one, cuz when I change to it I'm agressive, I want to be alone... I'm trying to control it, once I duno very well when I'll change. I hope someday I wont have it anymore :D

One of the two is being shy, quite, serious that's my normal mood.
The other one is being naughty, boastful, hard-headed, angry and crazy that's my other self. I only turn into my other self when I have big perssonal problems or simply not in the mood but it only happens once every blue moon.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well my friend's say i do one it is a queit one that doesn't talk much and the second one is some crazy bastart running on the street's lols joke one is quiet and the second one is just normal ...

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

i have 2 personalities Anger and Happy Sometimes i just laugh, caring, and just keeping it cool. But anger makes me soo make last time i got angry I started to punch my friend and lol he had a broken nose. Even though it was kinda funny :)

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yeah i really DO have two personalities not moods. This might sound crazy but i really talk with my other self and often too. We are not very different but we do have different oppinions about stuff... And it always turns out that hes right and i'm not. :)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

Whel i think i have more than two personalities, one is the usual for when i m at home or at school but sometimes i can be realy difrent how can i describe , whel lets say i act difresnt realy difrent like an idiot to be precise, and sometimes i can get realy agly and you dont what to get close to me this personalyti i afrai the moste becouse at this stage i cant control my self :\

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

I have two personalities, most of the time (in the school, the house or the public places) is a timid person and very calm, the other part appears when he is behind a computer monitor or in company of its friends, I call he "Rov", and it is a twister, he is a mad boy who can say everything what thinks and to make all the stuff that his counterpart would never do.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

yup! lol but im usually very happy/content but the meaner side comes out sometime every month ^_^'

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

... no i havent... yes!!!! im crazy!!! i talk to myself and everything!! im lost -_-

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

I'm pretty sure i have more than 2.

One is around friends online and friends i know well where i'm sarcastic and witty (compared to other times). Another is at home I'm lazy, procrastinator. Another is at school and work, where I figure i have more of a professional attitude, responsible. And finally when im around other people i don't know in a social setting i'm extremely shy and nervous. So thats... 4?

oh yea, and when im alone i tend to speak what i am thinking, don't know why, and i have also argued with myself on several occasions. Not like distinct multiple personality fighting, more like a verbal analysis of a problem with myself.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

DarkIngram has 2 personalities:

The "Serious" >=(

and "Funny" :D

My Funny personality is the good one for me... it'll help me to gain friends...
I'm the naughty, caring, and helpful guy when using this personality...

My serious personality is the bad one... my life has a dark past so I bacame so pessimistic that time.... life was sucks for me... and everything in this world is worthless for me >_>
If I'm serious, I'm always quiet and not talking... I'm aloof and an anti-social guy...

i have 2 i think?, when im at school i'm usually quiet but when im at home im totally different.

coolwar13

coolwar13

Lord of War

I am a wide Field of MANY Personality, but my two biggest are: Silence and Nightwalker (i am most active at late night). And i never talk much (exept for Chats and Forums)

The War is Cold... but Peace is as well......

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think I've got two. I'm usually pretty passive but I tink I do get more agressive when I'm playing sprots. Maybe it's just an adrenalin rush or something o.0

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I have 2 1 is very kind and the other is very evil thinking of how to kill.

Evil laugh.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

hmm i got lots i guess...cant name em really most important ones are my er sad personality were i kind stare at nth and think bout the sad stuff and my other one is the good friend personality, i try to help as much as possible but it turns out my help never really is appreciated but i still do help...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.