Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have 2 personalities? - Minitokyo

Do you have 2 personalities?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

Sometimes I wonder if I have two personalities- sometimes I'm very optimistic and friendly (this is my fangirly side) and then other times I'm very dark, aggressive, and cynical. It's kind of disturbing at times...

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I call my two personalities Neo and Nya, like Neo, I'm serious, worker, and with a high sence of honor, like Nya, I'm more tomboy, daring, and do think that I'll never do like Neo, once Nya is satisfied, Neo recover the control.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

yeh...i have two personalities which scares me...
the better side is I'm quite friendly and try to be kind to everyone..I think..
the worse side is that once you really anger me, you'll always be my mark and i'll feel like crashing everything...
okie...this really freaks me out..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

anebir

anebir

^^~

i have one personality... but i tink all humans have more than one face =\ ?

One i'm usually sleeping the other is very energetic.

I actually do have 2 personalities. It had to do something with when I was born o.O;

Yeah, but I am usually happy, but my other personality is just...evil I guess .__.

uh..you can check if i've two personality on Ichise biography on www.breach7.com...haha .(thats me...aint i ?)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I think I do...maybe more.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Good and Evil.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

Guess i have two...that's what my friends always say about me...one second i was nice, borrowing stuff to them, follow their instructions....the other second i would be mad and keep on scolding at them...-.-".....

do i have 2 personality? O.o well lets c... happy and really quiet. lol when im around alot of people, i act all happy and smiling. but when im not around with that much people, i would not be friendly or nice. X_x

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Probably, yes. At home I am completely hyperactive and act like an insane 5-yr-old (no, I'm not exagerrating). The second I get put into any kind of social situation I go into weird-mode...I go quiet and shy, around ppl my age but if it's any situation where there are 'adults' I act like an intelligent young woman who is incredibly interested in things like art, literature and current affairs. Unfortunately, I can only keep that facade up for so long...I like being on my own or at home with my family because then I can be an insane idiot, and nobody thinks it's odd....

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I guess you can say that I got 2 different personalities.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I am same as you, Olga! hehe!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I don't think I do but I do act differently when I am angry.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Yeh I got two or more. One is always depressed..see things in a negative way..etc. and unsocial. My other is kinda social and wants to have fun etc.

Probably why people say I have moodswings.

niomea

niomea

broken wings

My dear friend, personalities can be only one. Multiple personalities is the term psychologist use to describe a psychological disorder. ^_^ If I read your post carefully, you seems to have two dominant moods: happy and angry, and you seems to swing between those two a lot ^_^.

However, in reply to your post, my dominant moods are sad and angry, but since I am a determined girl, I usually manage to control myself ^_-

raveII

Holy bring of ability

i have 2 personality i think, my good and bad personality.
cauze sometime i feel like bad to others and sometime is good^^

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I didn't think I have two personalities, but recently I wonder... Well anyway I'm very moody but that's not necesserily a bad thing.

up up and away

I have two personalities
One towards guys and one towards girls..
Guys: Shy, afraid, dont trust them, dont wanna talk to them but admire them
Girls: Talk, happy, trust them but i feel jealous toward many..

\(^o^)/

i dont think i have 2 personalities.. but i'm different person if i'm with someone i knew for a long time and with person i just knew

Well,actually i don't know how 2 classify myself..
Do i actually have dual personalities? Or am i just a hypocryte?
Hard 2 say actually..Well,most of the times it depends on mood.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

i have two personalities the first is the typical happy person,the second one is antisocial mean spirited and sarcastic and also somewhat smart[dont like that one tho] it usually comes out wen im drawing tho

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I have two too....My friends thought I'm too stress. One of it is more polite, quite and childish. Another is more wild, brave and serious....That's me....^_^

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.