Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have 2 personalities? - Minitokyo

Do you have 2 personalities?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

Sometimes I feel like I have four personalities. o_o;;
-The quiet guy
-The carefree guy
-The righteous guy
-The guy who hates the world

mangosteen

Your Geek Hot Lover

WEll, I am such killer MOODY person! And so what? I'm an artist...all the way!

Quote by ever-rulerI sort of have 2 personalities too. Usually in school, I don't really talk much, not very talkative person. But when I'm online, I do talk a lot with people.

Same here, ever-ruler. :) If I were to be talkative in real life, I would be talkative in the wrong time. ^_^'

I've got 2
The first one is when I'm happy. When I'm happy, the world is great and I talk a lot.

The second is when depressed. When depressed, I feel like nothing is going my way and the world is the worst place to live. When i'm depressed, I don't talk much.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Well I'm like so happy when I'm with my friends,but when I'm my fam it's like I turn into this whole other person. I'm still fuuny around them just not as much as I am with my friends.

Marzuki

Marzuki

VERGE

Only when I'm unconscious...the other me is kinda cool....not good....he tried to wipe me out.........i'm not a skitzo ok....

We are not alone....

yes. i'll be nice one minute and biting your head off the next. i think it comes from being a gemini ^_^

personalities..i've got about 4 important ones.

number one the colour pink, when i'm happy and smiles at everything, there's nothing wrong in the world. nice to everyone and talks about everything.God is love.

then there's the colour white:i don't care about anything, life is meaningness, i want people to stay away from me...why am i here again?

and there's the colour purple: i feel suicidal,, sometimes do..how should i put it...abusive and suicidal things..(bad bad bad)...thingks about bloody realities and thinks about things in a twisted logic.. laughs a lot(abnormally) ...gets asked to a psychiatrist by mother

at last there's the colour blue..when i feel like i'm the only one of my kind, no one's like me, i can look outside at everything for basically 2 hours and not be bored...i think alot...and feel connected nature but cut from everything else..like im not human or something XD anyways that's all

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

I guess so. I usually am pretty emoptionless, and laid back...but sometimes that other part of me kicks in...and I get very destructive. At least I limit myself to destroying objects, not people, eh?

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

noire-kitsu

noire-kitsu

Craziness in a jar

No... I don't, really, unless you count all of my characters... (Aiden: help...!) but no. The two ends of my personality are radically different, tho'. It tends change between 1337 -speak hyperactive loudness to disaffected goth with... very, very little notice. Kinda creepy, actually. ^^;

Blood is thicker than water, but mud is thicker than blood.

(And yes, that has nothing to do with anything. :D)

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I do... they're very opposite of each other.. since it kind've depends on what my situation is... and then POP a change of personality o_O

Signature

I have too many. And it is a big problem.

Kingkaisamakotei

Kingkaisamakotei

Kingkaisamakotei

I have two personalities. In front of everyone I appear to be quiet and "good". But inside I am a totally different character that I fear to write more detail about. I suppose it isn't really two personality I am talking about but one more sinister, truthful personality hidden by a false layer.

Kingkaisamakotei

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i have different personalities with different people- naturally, and each truthfully.
i think many other people are also like that.
With my one group of friends i'm very laid-back, open and loud; on the other hand with my school friends, i'm always the quiet, thoughtful little one.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 111 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.