Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thought on the Inuyasha ending - Minitokyo

Thought on the Inuyasha ending

page 1 of 1 18 total items

okay, on inuyasha, the very last episodes, when they are fighting Naraku and break the jewel ONCE AGAIN, and don't even defeat him!, they continue the journey, and the anime ends. is this a good ending for an anime!!? i definently don't think so at all! it sucks. i was just interested to hear your opinions on the whole thing, what do you think? did it suck or not?

I don't like inuyasha, and i didn't watch all the episodes, but i think tha we don't know what the autor was thinking maybe he can't pass the message that he wants.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

I didnt see the ending but my friend told me about it and I agree, that is a terrible ending for an anime. Maybe if there was another season, it would be ok..but for the very end? No its not good at all. I like the series, but from what I've heard the ending is just plain bad. Well at least thats my take on. ^__^

Signature

i was so disappointed...and what was up with that filler episode before the last episode. that was so unneeded. they should've focused on making the ending better.

i was hoping that when the 4th movie appeared it would show some sort of hint of a continuation or another series. again, i was shot down...

It just should have happened a hundred episodes sooner.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The Inuyasha anime ended simply because interest in the anime was slipping. Other new series had come up in the years since Inuyasha first aired on television that were drawing fans away from it, and therefore the decision was made to cut the anime short.

Note that the anime is simply the television adaptation of the manga by Rumiko Takahashi; at the time of the last episode of the anime, the manga was still continuing (I have not kept up to date with it so I do not know if it's still ongoing), and the story of Inuyasha, Kagome, their friends, and their enemies was not over yet.

i guess what I'm saying is this: if you felt that the Inuyasha ending was not satisfying, understand that it wasn't an ending at all. If you want to know what happened afterwards, simply just follow the manga and you should be all set.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

well it really hasnt ended yet it is still going onin manga. it really was an unsatisfactory ending though

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Spoilers! Nooooo! I did'nt want to know that...

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

I feel like with that many episodes and that much time invested into the anime, the ending should have been an ending

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Well, I kinda knew Inuyasha would have such an open-ended anime because Ranma 1/2 ended in the same way. U'll just have to read-on in the manga to find the real ending of Inuyasha.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

in my opinion inuyasha seires never ends (like ranma 1/2)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

nooooo they cant do that!of all the things they could of done they had to do that!
I havent seen it yet but I cant belive there going to do that!Will they continue the movies?

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Waste of my time watching all 167 when there was no conclusion to it.....it all sucks........Bad anime and very repetitive throughout the anime...

the story never ends... and the ending is weird. don't like it.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

it doesnt seem like a good ending to me.....those kind of endings just drive me insane because then you get to thinking well are they gonna make a sequal to that anime or not and then you get frustrated and that just drives me insane

i thought it sucked, it made the whole series seem pointless. you watch 160+ episodes to come to an unresolved ending...

The reason why they stopped where they did is because it was catching up to the anime. They might do another season when the manga is finished. It might be a TV Series or an OAV.

I so agree with everyone who said this ending sucked bigtime. I feel like the writers just kept leading us on like blind dogs and then just left us out in the wilderness somewhere. The ending was beyond lame, and hopefully a real conclusion will come along either in manga or movie format.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.