Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your fav Seiyuu (voice actor) in anime? - Minitokyo

Who's your fav Seiyuu (voice actor) in anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Me? For male:
it would have to be Seki Tomokazu!
He has done Touya in CCS,
Van in Escaflowne
Chichiri in Fushigi Yuugi
AND Kyo in Fruits Basket!

For female:
Maaya Sakamoto!
I loved her voice for Hitomi in Escaflowne.
:)

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

um, the d00d that did the voice of Vegeta in DBZ
the guy that did the voice of Alucard in Hellsing was neat too.

for female...meh

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

raging_otter

Not In

Male: dont have any fav. at the moment...
Female: Megumi Hayashibara XD

fav is definitely hayashibara megumi for me... the characters that she play vary so much... from ayanami rei from eva to pen pen (also from eva) to lime (from saber marionette series) to lina inverse (from slayers) to that innkeeper in love hina (i forget her name) to anna (shaman king) to pokemon (fushigidane, pijion, etc)

plus her songs are really nice :D i love her get over + northern lights ^^:;

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

My favorite female seiyuu is Megumi Hayashibara (and she's a damn fine singer to boot).
I don't really have a favorite male seiyuu.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Male: Tomokazu Seki
Female: Hisakawa Aya

Signature Image

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

That has to be Houchu Ohtsukathe ofcourse.. He's amongst others Ero-sennin / Jiraya from Naruto. And he played a guest role in Samurai Champloo as the dutch gay guy in the 6th episode.

I just love his funny voice XD XD makes me crackle *crackles*

Takeuchi Junko. She does Naruto in Naruto, Gon in Hunter x Hunter, and Mokuba in Yu-Gi-Oh, among others.
Megumi Hayashibara is a close second.

Moo.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Dang. I didn't know Megumi Hayashibara was a voice actor. I need to watch Evangelion again. Anyway, for female, I like the woman who did the English voice of Belldandy. Absolutely gorgeous. As for male, I have no idea.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

kawasumi ayako!
for her voice as mahoro and aoi

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Mmm... for female, I have to admit I love Yuuko Satou as Lust (fma). Her voice is just so passive and it fits the character so well XD In other words, her voice sounds really sexy paired up with Lust. Or maybe Romi Paku, who does Ed in FMA. Just the way she can do all the changes in emotion is amazing. More likely her.

As for male... Shinichiro Miki for his work as Shannon in Scrapped Princess. The only reason I have is because I liked listening to his voice ^^;

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Christopher Sabat>Vegita(dbz), Kuwabara(Yuyu Hakusho), Piccolo(DBZ)

If you can't remember who did the voice of some anime go here.

http://www.crystalacids.com/database/actor/c.html

Signature

The guy who did Sanosuke in Rurouni Kenshin, forgot his name

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Female Megumi Hayashibara
Male Hoshi Souichirou

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

hmm.. fave seiyuus?

Male(s):
Suzumura Kenichi (Kamui from X Series)
Tsuda Kenjirou (voiced Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Ryoutarou Okiayu (Dark from DNAngel)

Female(s):
Rie Tanaka (Chii from Chobits, Lacus from Gundam Seed) - Her voice is so pretty, fun to sing to also ^^

Hmmm .. let's see ..
Takehito Koyasu (Weiss Kreuz - Aya, Fushigi Yuugi - Hotohori, Gundam Wing - Zechs Merquise)
Kazuhiko Inoue (Naruto - Kakashi, X - Yuto)
Hideo Ishikawa (Naruto - Itachi Uchiha)

That's all I can think of right now ^_^'

Kanna Nobutoshi (GetBackers - Midou Ban)
Yamadera Kouichi (Cowboy Bebop - Spike Spiegel; Shinseiki Evangelion - Ryouji Kaji)
Ikeda Shuuichi (Rurouni Kenshin - Hiko Seijuurou)
Takagi Wataru (Great Teacher Onizuka - Onizuka Eikichi)

Well there's a few for you ^_^

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Quote by stardustedMmm... for female, I have to admit I love Yuuko Satou as Lust (fma). Her voice is just so passive and it fits the character so well XD In other words, her voice sounds really sexy paired up with Lust. Or maybe Romi Paku, who does Ed in FMA. Just the way she can do all the changes in emotion is amazing. More likely her.
As for male... Shinichiro Miki for his work as Shannon in Scrapped Princess. The only reason I have is because I liked listening to his voice ^^;

Most of the voice actors I like are English because most of the anime I have seen is dubbed. For female, I would have to say Lisa Ortiz who dubbed Lina in Slayers. She totally rocks and I think she's better than Megumi Hayashibara (gets slapped by her fans...). I also like Wendee Lee who did Faye in Cowboy Bebop along with many other roles.

For males, it's David Lucas all the way. I can reconize his voice now. He did Spike in Cowboy Bebop, Makoto Shishio in Kenshin along with other roles but I must say that I can't stand him as Onizuka in GTO. A close second would be Crispin Freeman (Zelagadis).

As for Japaneese, I love Mayo Suzukaze who did Kenshin and I'm loving Romi Paku right now. She is so great as Ed in Fullmetal ALchemist. She has the saddest broken down cry I have ever heard...I also love who ever does Al's voice. I know it's a woman, but she makes him sound so loving and sweet. I also love Roy's voice. In Inuyasha, I love almost all the voices as well.

Signature Image

Wandering_Youth

Wandering_Youth

lost in wonder forever...

I'm just going to name the anime characters that the seiyus did because I'm too lazy to go look them all up again.

Aoi, Karou, and Tina from Ai Yori Aoshi.
Motoko, Haruka, and Naru from Love Hina.
Belldandy from Oh My Goddess.
Vash from Trigun.
Chii fomr Chobits.
Yuufa and Keo from Ragnarok Online.
Kazuki and Yuna from Maburaho.
Kakashi from Naruto.
Shannon from Scrapped Princess.

Those are my main favorite seiyus, but I have a lot more others that I like.

kusotaisa

Munou no Renkinjutsushi

Paku/Park Romi~~~

I love her best as Edward Elric of HagaRen/FMA and Tao Ren of Shaman King. Although I do want to see more of her character in Samurai 7, and she's terribly amusing in BL drama (Oujisama Level One). I didn't even recognize her as Temari (Naruto). Must be that I just can't hear her saying "atashi". XD

I'm waiting for Sugiyama Noriaki (Sasuke from Naruto) to be cast in more things. He's pretty young (fifteen?), from what I hear.

Also, someone mentioned Ishikawa Hideo (Itachi) up there. You HAVE to hear him in as Tokitoh in Araiso Highschool Student Council Executive Committee/Wild Adapter. Quite a contrast of character!

Yasuo Saitou (Takuto - Full Moon wo Sagashite)
Kappei Yamaguchi (Is there anybody who doesn't know him???)

The one who done Ed in Cowboy Bebop!

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

Male: Koyasu Takehito
Female: Yuki Matsuoka

another seiyuu database...
http://www.tcp.com/~doi/seiyuu/
and
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Bay/7427/Seiyuu/seiyuu_index.html

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

LONG LIVE megumi HAYASHIBARA-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minako-Chan*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.