Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yotsuba&! - Minitokyo

Tagged under Yotsubato!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

This was just release a month ago in the US, but has anybody read this manga yet? It's a very funny and very cute title to read. It was created by the same guy who started Azumanga Daioh and it stars a little girl who looks just like Chiyo-chan (and she even matches my avy! :D).

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

it reminds me of the part in ninja scroll were Dubei jumps out and gos " gammaaaa!" cause his love just got stabbed. Then he fights 1000 ninjas and smears them all over the street with his badass moves! Yea and the sad moment after were she says she wishes they could have done it once then dies. very touching.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This manga is really funny and kool. I recommend it to anyone who is an azumanga daioh fan. Cute, funny, and cool to read. looking forward to this manga.

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

Yotsubato is great. lol
I'm on chapter 18.
She's also the unofficial mascot for 4chan.org (4leaf clover, yotsuba)

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Yotsubato is very entertaining even if it's so simplistic. Yotsuba is such a sweetheart. Everyone is pretty cool. It's a nice easy and cute read.

Signature Image

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

I can hardly wait for this to be made into an anime!

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Quote by Kuka-MangaI can hardly wait for this to be made into an anime!

Has there been news yet on whether or not there is going to be an anime made?

SupAhSusHi

Jaw Breakah

^ im not sure if this was made into an anime yet/already, but theres a soundtrack of it already.. anyway.. vol.2 is out now :)

Claude

15th Division Taichou

It's absolutely awesome. u really gotta love the cast, especially yotsubato. the description on the 1st book fits her well, ' she may well be from another planet' XD

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I love Yotsubato too!! Yotsuba is so fun (but sometime annoying too), I love the scene where she squirts everbody with her watergun (esp. when she squirted Fuka directly to her nose hole). I can't wait for the anime version. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

Yeah I got it soon after it's release,it's very funny "chances are their just bad people alright". I feel bad that I didn't get vol.2,but it was either that Trigun vol.1 or Maburaho vo.1 and I don't regret getting the two that I did but I just need more Yotsuba&.

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Yeah I read it. I love this manga. She is so clueless and cute. Can't help but wait until the anime comes over to the US.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

I remember the mangaka saying that he had no plans on turning Yotsuba& into an anime. Hopefully he changes his mind though. Yotsuba is just too funny and cute not to be animated. =O

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Why is that? Azuma-san would be so disappointed, iit wouldn't reach its popularity as it like with Azumanga Daioh.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

I love Yotsuba&! It's as funny and cute as Azumanga. ^^ I really hope they turn it into an anime, unless it's an anime already and I just haven't heard yet...

(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I have 6 volumes of it... and it's pretty wonderful. Some of the jokes really can't be translated into english, so the jokes that some of you don't understand... that is why.
Azumanga Daioh obtained popularity through yonkoma (4 panel strips that usually end with a joke) and it's extremely rare for yonkama things to get popular so now that he's already gained a reputation and is making a full fledged manga, i'm sure there's a high chance there will be an anime- although the manga doesn't seem like it'll be ending anytime soon. Not that it has to end- naruto, one piece, bleach, detective conan etc etc are all still going and such.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.