Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oral Exams - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I just had my chinese oral exan a few mintues ago.... the pressure was intense! This isn't this the first time I got tounge-tied and all, but that doesn't make it okay to stutter through it; I mean, it's an exam; you'll be graded for next year's promotion and all.

There wasn't only one, but two examiners staring at me, and to make things worse, the old guy looked totally uninterested. I had to stammer my way through the passage and the questions, and being the first in line didn't help at all. I could've died, but thank goodness that I didn't. All I fear now is that my grades would turn up yucky...

Anyone had a simillar experiece? I know you guys out there would have done a better job than I did... my friends sure did... :P

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Oh gosh i hated these when i was takin Spanish..

I remember when i was taking mai Oral, i had "Um.." to think and i got points Deducted LOL.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Quote by Keough
I remember when i was taking mai Oral, i had "Um.." to think and i got points Deducted LOL.

I did worse; I've got 'ahs','uhs' and 'ums' all the way... I've lost count...

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i'll be having my bahasa malaysia and english oral exams soon T_T . This will be the second evaluation but i'm still nervous.

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I know how it feels, Shunkei. We can never get enough of orals. They are way too much like interviews...

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

Hmm... yeah. I had one not so long ago in English. It was for the CAE course. There were two examiners as well, and they were both from England so they had travelled all the way from there just to check on us. OX It didn't feel very good and I didn't do very well because I was too nervous. I know I can do better but for some reason it just went the total opposite of what I was hoping for.

Then I've also had one in Swedish. No problem there except for that I got the most stupid questions while everyone else got the questions I knew. What are the odds? :sweat:
I've also had one in German. Being one of two students in the class who the teacher hated, she kicked me and my friend (the other one she hates) out. Apparently we were in the way because we didn't answered our questions good enough and required too much thinking time. -_-

Signature Image

that's tough, chinese is a hard language to learn then Japanese

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.