Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what can you say about the Greek mythology - Minitokyo

what can you say about the Greek mythology

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

the start of all telenovelas! ^^

It has the first ever beauty pageant recorded in History the start of the fairy tales like when eris the goddess of discord wasnt invited to a wedding party she got mad and its similar to sleeping beauty ^^

Its a very unoique and Fascinating story ^^ But kind of weird ^6' when especially when aphro was born from the black blood ofrom the genitals of Uranus and it involves lots of rape or sex

But its very interesting ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I've loved greek mythology since I was a little boy. You can ask me everything you want, I am practically an encyclopedia on the subject T_T
hahaha I know I am not being modest at all, but greek mythology it's one of the few things I'm actually quite good at... well, that and eating large amounts of chocolate without gaining weight :)
(God bless my hyperkinetic methabolysm!!! ^_^' )

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Xena? O_o

Lol.

SakuraOokamichan

SakuraOokamichan

Sakura and Edo FAN O_o

Well.........The greek mythology is my favorite
i like it so much
teh gads like Ares and Eros, them history, all is great

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ actually im not interested in greek myth...BEFORE!!! but now... i just love it... our new english teacher once told us a story... it made me interested.. it was about cronus, hades, athena, zeus... etc..... one of my fave characters is Hades... ^_^ i would like to buy a greek myth book.. but i always forgot to save my allowance.. T_T

Greek Myth is totally interesting... the story seems to be impossible but it really fascinates me... i really like it!!! once i read a book about greek myth... i felt as if im in there.. i really am wierd!! yay~

Quote by toxictea23It seriously doesnt matter how you look, or what your wear....if your
read it...you read it.
Greek mythology to me...is just like a story book. I tend to stay away
from those kinds of stories, they do not truly interest me. What truly
interests me is the real stuff, such as....real world events, real
wars, real battles, real stories of how the brave were capable to
bringing peace to wherever they were from. Those are the ones in which
interest me most^.^

Quote by ShiByakugangreek myth?? freaking jealous gods who'll do anything to gain more power for themselves

Quote by astathe start of all telenovelas! ^^ It has the first ever beauty pageant
recorded in History the start of the fairy tales like when eris the
goddess of discord wasnt invited to a wedding party she got mad and its
similar to sleeping beauty ^^

Good Lord, Chief! Things can't get any more "real life" when you've got bitter outcasts like our friend Eris here. The whole drama's run by the Seven Capital Sins and the best way to explain why things happen is because they just do. Beauty pageants, conquests for power, and illicit relationships; sounds awfully familiar, yeah?

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I love all mythology.

It is very fascinating!!!!

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

It's been a long time since I studied Greek mythology, about 7 years ago ^^;; Needless to say, I don't remember much of the content, but I do know that I love learning about it and was fascinated by the different tales and the gods and goddesses.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.