Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [For Filipinos] Issue: the President - Minitokyo

[For Filipinos] Issue: the President

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by AkaikenHmm... lapuk, you have a point on that but still you can't deny the
fact that many riches are on EDSA II. If you really think of that, many
businessmen are funding some of the candidates from lasts elections. An
example of this is GMA. When EDSA II was launched by this idiots, many
businessmen had gathered quickly on EDSA Shrine. And now, they can ask
payback to our beloved president like protection and some points for
their companies.

dude, you need to have some serious research on political tactics..all politicians do this..businessmen fund politicians, not only GMA..edsa2, you are so makulit ken, edsa2 was spontaneous, people went there without urge from political leaders..were you there? no? i was there..edsa2 was not scripted like the rallies today..dude, wake up..

Quote by akaiken Man, they can't ask anything from Erap because Erap's
for the poor and what in the Hell those idiots are thinking? They
accused Erap plunder but he did not get anything from our national
budget except on the jueteng that is illegal. If you can pinpoint what
Chavit Singson did, he was just making sure that he is safe when Erap
is being "punished". We all know that he is a gambling lord and the
Arroyo Administration did not do anything to him because they think
that he is their "witness". Think about that...

erap is for the poor? prove it!!! coz he implented "the rolling store"? dude, did not help anyone a bit..like i said, prove it.. the administration does not think singson is a witness, HE really IS A witness.. do you even know what plunder means? he is charged of it because of the stock manipulations of BW resources he and his cohorts did.if you need detailed explanation on how they did it, just ask me..erap is the most idiotic president we ever had..puro porma, kunwari siga

Quote by akaikenI know that many people there are sometimes going there and just doing
some stupid things but it's not the majority man. There are still many
people there who fight for their beliefs and they won't stop until
Arroyo resigns.

many? have you seen the people who attended the rally? puro squatter, puro hakot..damnit i saw the rally coz i needed to go to sss yesterday.. puro batang walang muwang..

Quote by akaikenAs for Susan Roces, you may also have a point on that but can you blame
her? They cheated her husband and the poor FPJ died.

i'm blaming her for believing the rosy words of sotto, binay, and rez cortez.. yeah, i guess gma cheated, but don't tell me fpj's camp did not cheat.. its just that gma's camp was better at cheating than fpj's..

dude, is the weed you are smoking imported from egypt? coz it sure is strong dude..stop smoking..

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oh boy... you really pointed me on those things...

Sorry man, I can't explain much on other language.

I have poor Engrish!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Isn't anyone gonna make anymore sensible posts?

That's how much Filipinos love their country... they don't care about it and just let the "Come what may" attitude run.

That's why you're here in the net, trying to ditch real-life hardships for a while, but bear in mind you won't be holdin another comp when Arroyo pulls something drastic, and I know you know what I mean by that.

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ i just cant read all the post! i mean... theyre so long... ^_^
well as if for my opinion... kung di po naging president ang president natin ngaun, will it make any change? i guess, im in no body's side.... im just trying to give my opinion....my thoughts about this one.... if FPJ won.. what will happen? Now GMA won, what happened?
+++ maybe, we just didnt know them.... di naman natin alam kung anu-ano ang planu nila+++
im not a pro-gma, nor pro-fpj but.... why is our country getting like this?! gma is said to cheat... nandaya raw...... and theres a proof.... even now were also discussing this issue inside our classroom..... i hope everything's going to be okay.. maybe...... someday~

When I followed the last election, I didn't think any of the candidates were any good, but Gloria was the best of a bad lot.

Has anyone any good shown up since then? If so I haven't heard. It's a rotten situation all around.

Quote by rknight1Has anyone any good shown up since then? If so I haven't heard. It's a rotten situation all around.

Meron!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/ate_guy.jpg

Ate Guy for President?

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

sensible in what way jak? posts that agrees with you? yeah i got you with what you are trying to point out, things don't look really good for us..

anyway, when it comes to politics, we all have different views.. i really don't like typing that long, sorry for the long posts. i've had enough anyway, there really is no point discussing this any further..

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by lapuksensible in what way jak? posts that agrees with you? yeah i got you with what you are trying to point out, things don't look really good for us..
anyway, when it comes to politics, we all have different views.. i really don't like typing that long, sorry for the long posts. i've had enough anyway, there really is no point discussing this any further..

Sensible in a way that people like Ingram we'll take into consideration and make him a least bit more worried about our present situation.

Signature

What happened....

as far as i know, Phillipines had rarely any good president.

but i don't live there anymore.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by rickster307What happened....

Our president just admitted that she cheated on the election. Then she does an apology on national TV and she expects us to still side with her.

Quote by SonicWindas far as i know, Phillipines had rarely any good president.
but i don't live there anymore.

Then you must've been overlooking they're positive acts. And I'm referring about those before Cory Aquino. Marcos, possibly the best of them all, now all of his good deeds have been buried under the hate of the Filipino for all he did.

They were all good presidents, they just spiraled to corruption. And as a new is elected, this downward spiral becomes much faster and faster.

Signature

i don't want to take sides anymore. i can't see a good government in the future.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.O)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(\_/)
(~.^)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

pa-awa effect si GMA hindi naman nakakaawa...

nagsori pa siya ayaw namang tanggapin ng mga tao.. Shit!! anong klaseng gobyerno meron tong pinas..

nkakaasar ung mga taong nagrarally..

ano bang magagawa ng rally nila?! wala di ba?!

nagaaksaya lng sila ng panahon imbis na magtrabaho sila.. nandun sa edsa, makati etc.. nagsisisigaw na mag resign na si gma... Anak naman ng tinapa o!!!

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

ayos yan...WALANG HIMALA

Quote by Revue

Quote by rknight1Has anyone any good shown up since then? If so I haven't heard. It's a rotten situation all around.

Meron!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/ate_guy.jpg
Ate Guy for President?

well the president is really worthless, and the opposition is also worthless so its like choosing your own poison

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

the philippines needs discipline A LOT OF IT i mean look at all the corruption and look at those jeepneys buses hu dnt follow the damn rules ><

but then im in canada now away frm all that shit happening back home

I MISS CHICKENJOY :((

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.