Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you hate Microsoft? - Minitokyo

Why do you hate Microsoft?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If you don't then why? Oh why...why...why...why?

[edit/]

Quote: You've probably used Windows before and damned it to hell, but what is you're biggest reason why you hate Bill Gates and his Satanic path of digital destruction?

For me, its when they're trying to dope everybody and trying to scam people into using their defective f**cked as hell appz by using excellent demo versions but directly sends them to the abyss when the full version arrives. I hate it when they get faced with a problem and says its just "Standard". Damn you William H. Gates III and you're standardized evil!!!!

If you feel like you're missing some stuff, go check out the original thread:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16811/

This isn't one-sided... pick the last one if you don't.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

why exactly do people bother to do this again? noone's ever going to change their opinions, and it's pretty obvious this thread will soon degenerate as the other one did.

just switch to linux already.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by EternalParadoxwhy exactly do people bother to do this again? noone's ever going to change their opinions, and it's pretty obvious this thread will soon degenerate as the other one did.
just switch to linux already.

This isn't your typical "generic" one-post thread. People were having discussions THEN it got closed.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

by the look of the discussion, noone's getting anywhere, even with your thread starting post.

just leave the windows-ites be. let them live their lives. they've got plenty of crap to deal with already, ya know? ;)

EternalParadox

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Omg, why so sinister?
Btw, please come up with your reasoning rather than quote someone else on everything
And what is the point of starting the second edition, everything that needs to be said is done already,
And your poll is very unfair, it is one sided, are you going to dictate people's opinion on this thread?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

who me? I'm not being sinister. I just feel like threads like this gets no where and people should just do what they need to do and want to do, be it use windows or not use windows. the other thread got closed because no one would change their opinions and it turned into a slug fest, and I foresee this one shortly becoming the same.

EternalParadox

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by EternalParadoxwho me? I'm not being sinister. I just feel like threads like this gets
no where and people should just do what they need to do and want to do,
be it use windows or not use windows. the other thread got closed
because no one would change their opinions and it turned into a slug
fest, and I foresee this one shortly becoming the same.

not you, the thread starter

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

because they own everything !!!

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

the only thing that pisses me off more than m$, is the wintrolls that refuse to accept Linux as a very good alternative, and dont switch to something more enjoyable to use.

i used to be like that, but that was when I was 13. Three years later I am using Linux and havent regretted switching. Sure, sometimes I got pissed off or confused with Linux, but every program has a learning curve, including Windows. These wintrolls use this "learning curve" excuse as their main reason (or something similar), but deep down, they are just stubborn to switch and feel they have to be loyal, like I used to be.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by breadcrustthe only thing that pisses me off more than m$, is the wintrolls that
refuse to accept Linux as a very good alternative, and dont switch to
something more enjoyable to use. i used to be like that, but that was
when I was 13. Three years later I am using Linux and havent regretted
switching. Sure, sometimes I got pissed off or confused with Linux, but
every program has a learning curve, including Windows. These wintrolls
use this "learning curve" excuse as their main reason (or something
similar), but deep down, they are just stubborn to switch and feel they
have to be loyal, like I used to be.

Amen. Wintrolls are the most misguided OS advocates I know of. They are even more misguided than the BSD elitists.

I am invincible!

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Pointless crap

I don't hate Microsoft--I'm just more of a Linux person. Game creators, because it is cheaper to do so, focus on what will get them more money:: releasing their games on what mainstream users on on (Windows). That being the case, that gives one reason not to hate Microsoft.. though if more were to switch to linux, gaming would switch to Linux. MS is just anohter os... it just happens to have a monopoly on the market.

Classified

Classified

Forgotten

What kinda car do you drive? An automatic or a standard?
That's basically what this whole thing is about.

An automatic is better in some cases and a standard is better in other cases.

I don't hate M$, for if Linux was introduced before Windows, hell, they'd probably be asking for $ themselves also. However you look at it, we can't really deny that Windows was a major gateway OS for people. I might not have used Windows as my first OS, as I was also introduced to the Apple DOS when I was young. But there are other things people need to worry about in life than what type of OS they're using. Some people want simple ways to get things done, and that's why there's M$ word etc?. Are you gonna bitch about what OS you're on at work when your boss is breathing down your neck waiting for you to process a document? Certainly not.

If you can use Windows that's great, if you can use Linux, that's great also. However, does that make you better then everyone else? No. Why are you bringing this arguement here on MT anyways? If you're a computer literate aka OS genious, then why not bring your debate elsewhere on a major message board somewhere and become famous?

You're next to the beach somewhere in a nice hotel and you're using a PC in their internet cafe. You decide to check your email and at that very moment you pull out a gun and start to bitch cause you found out it has Windows?

"omg IT HAS windows! zOMG wtf?"
Or if it has Linux?
"zOMGWTF Linux?!"

If you created a product that was marketed to an enormous amount of people everyday and you're making $ off of it. Hell you would try to keep your product out there as much as possible also.

If you want to think people are stupid if they use Windows, then let them be stupid. After all, this debate here is supposed to make you more well known around MT isn't it?

I'm sorry but I just find Jakulito very arrogant.

Now are you gonna have a divorce with your wife or husband cause he/she uses Windows?
This is why Linux probably doesn't advertise themselves on TV or major radio stations, because it's asses like you that they try to avoid spawning. You try to shove suggestions down people's throats.

You're no different than a Wintroll, maybe a Lintroll?

Signature
Proud Member of Ayumi-Fan!

What is this fuzzy wuzzy feeling?

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I don't hate Microsoft... I'm using their programs and operating system and I think I don't have problems

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by Sakura0chanI don't hate Microsoft... I'm using their programs and operating system and I think I don't have problems

the same with Sakura, I don't hate microsoft. I'm using their softwares in my own interests.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Microsoft is regular here in the Philippines so Filipinos say that but if you think about it there are so many problems on Microsoft.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

because they made the xbox and stole games from sony!

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

There is no reason to hate microsoft only because you like something else. Its just a matter of what you want to do with your computer. I use both Linux BSD and Windows and I personally think there is nothing wrong with windows.

you know a dream is fake when you wake up from it...
but if you don't wake up... the dream is reality.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well i dont hate Microsoft because im using their products and softwares for my own advantage so i dont hate them specially Bill Gates. well then i just dont like some of their trends like making softwares for gaining huge profits. they are into money making business that definitely crawls small companies that uses Microsoft.

First off, using the $ for the S in Microsoft is about as cliched and tired as you can get. It doesn't make you look witty or clever, so just take the time to type that poor old S normally, please?

I don't hate them.

Any OS that has as widespread a userbase as Windows does will have problems with security. If Linux had the same ammount of people using it, it'd have the same ammount of problems Windows does. Personally, I've never had a very serious problem with Windows..but I also know how to take care of my PC.

I have to give them credit for making a damned good gaming system, too. No memory cards, no having to listen to terrible rap-laden soundtracks, downloadable content, and online play.

hate microsoft because of its close system, Linux as a open source is the way to go

I dislike them for having supported the european software patent directive, how they misuse their market leadership to block standards and their slowness at fixing security holes.

i don't hate them through, M$'s hardware is great.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

cause i just do

i want a mac but family are used to windows, damn them, my own computer will be a mac lol

its soo buggy lol and crashes/stuffs up/freezes too easy

when i eventually have the cash im gunna have 2 computers, a mac and a windows one, the windows one wont be connected to the net at all lol and just be used for games and stuff. the mac will be connected to the net, and used for d/l stuff such as games and anime and stuff then burn to dvd and put on PC hehe

well thats what i wanna do one day

or just buy a cheap PC use it for d/l stuff and storing

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by speedfreek19cause i just do
i want a mac but family are used to windows, damn them, my own computer
will be a mac lol
its soo buggy lol and crashes/stuffs up/freezes too easy
when i eventually have the cash im gunna have 2 computers, a mac and a
windows one, the windows one wont be connected to the net at all lol
and just be used for games and stuff. the mac will be connected to the
net, and used for d/l stuff such as games and anime and stuff then burn
to dvd and put on PC hehe
well thats what i wanna do one day
or just buy a cheap PC use it for d/l stuff and storing

Crash, mostly hardware related,
Freeze, you mean the program not the windows, right? still mostly hardware related
stuffs up, what exactly do you mean
what games do you play nowadays that do not use internet?
Dude, I dont get your logic, first you complain the windows machine will crash/freeze, then proceed to say you would only use it for gaming, then buy a cheap PC so you can store files? Doesnt that kinda defeat your purposes, lol?
sighhhhh, you must be clueless as to how it works, lol

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.