Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you hate Microsoft? - Minitokyo

Why do you hate Microsoft?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

I don't necessarily hate them, I just don't like the crashes I get or errors!

In my opinion, I think it is stupid to hate Microsoft just because it dominates the computer and gaming industry. It only shows that it has the potential to do so well, and that other companies are not able to exceed it in quality. Plus, if Microsoft were to suddenly vanish, something really bad will happen to the world...*shivers*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

It's pointless to say why you hate them. Nobody will listen. You've got to highlight points about why you prefer something else. If you babble on and on about why you hate them, people will never convert to the software you use - they'll just ignore you as a moaning techy geek who uses software they'll never understand.

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

they keep bs'ing talking about how ther OS is amayzing but it keeps having more and more bugs. Also wtf is up with IE being such pro pop-up. Maybe if they put a decent product they charge so much for there trash.

you can back whoever you want, for me its unix(linux) but at the end of the day open source mean you can develop and push technology forwards because anybody can put in an idea or make a mod to the program. ms does not support open source, because it steals code from pll it cant buy up, so that is why i dont like them. (yes they do steal code, get over it). but in reallity use what makes you feel happy. ms is great as a simple desktop for playing game and simple tasks. but dont think its the only thing out there have a look and you may be supprised at what you may find.

I don't want to have anything to do with their useless software, but their market dominance means that I have to. Which I resent.

Not to mention that they maintain and extend their dominance almost entirely through anticompetitive tactics, FUD and vapourware, instead of improving that software.

"Microsoft is not evil. It's just large!"

Signature

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, now. *gazes at first post* You're quite open to fair and intelligent discussion, aren't you. Are you usually this tolerant, or did you just have an epiphany?

How 'bout me: Macs suck. I hate them. They're stupid and all they're good for is being pretty. Hahahahahahah--*chokes on saliva* ...Anyway...

My main reason for liking Windows and sticking with it is that I'm a webmistress, and as the majority uses Windows and IE, it's much easier to use that to run your site. Plus, I'm very familiar with it, and think it's a pretty good operating system. Plus, for gamers, it's harder to find games that are compatible with Macs or Linux, since most are made for Windows. If you don't like that, then the only people to take your complaints to are the general public (which you're doing a good job at, by the way), although it won't change their opinions in the slightest but will do a great deal to piss them off.

And to everyone else who's all, "omgomgomg i know lyk microsoft is sooooooooo dum cuz lyk, max r so much btr ms is dum i hate it stupid softwear dohhh!!!!!!11111" because you have no better way than to express your dislike for something (be it Microsoft, the blueness of the sky, or chocolate chip cookies) than to jump on a flaming bandwagon, seek therapy, please.

I don't mind that you prefer your alternative operating systems, but would you just stuff it and let us Windows users live in peace? It's not Bill Gates' fault you've got a stick up your--*shifty eyes* ...nevermind, being vulgar never gets me anywhere. That said...

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

Because despite their huge income, they aren't able to provide adequete secruity and patches fast enough.

I don't hate corperatoins, but Microsoft works is an oxymoron! At least it works better than the past Max OS's. The handle on an Imac is so you can tie a chain to it and use it as a boat anchor!

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Oh no, I love microsoft! they are the best! (they can hear youu......must be very careful....)

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.