Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many Girlfriends (or Boyfriends) have had in your entery life? - Minitokyo

How many Girlfriends (or Boyfriends) have had in your entery life?

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 284 total items

hmm.... about a year ago, I would say, "I never had a girlfirend, I'm so loney, I need a girl!!! wah!!!!!! *cries*"

but now I say.... I never had a girlfriend, be kind of nice if I had one, but REAL life is in my way right now and need to save up money to buy all my girl wants (whenever I do get one)... so I'll more likely wait tell I'm in college to go girl hunting.

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

2 g/f the first one only lasted 3 days and im still getting over one from wed.

remember the brighter the light the greater the shadow

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

in my econimcs class, we looked at this stat that states in all of man's life, they will have about 25 girlfriends...

better get going guys! hunting starts now xb

One. But I've had a lot of crushes coming from unexpected people. Veeeery frightening.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

2 really serious relationships, all teh rest were all kinda friends with benefits

Signature

realy for me none, i have never realy had GF, most of them say i am better as a friend. but some way that scares me.

Always present, but never there.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote by Cheeky Peach... I think, 5-7... Currently with my 5th, 6th or 7th boyfriend. =\! XD The boy is Tele-fragd.

Cheeky Peach is my 5th and will be my last ^_^
Never had a serious relationship with anyone before until I met my current gf ^_^
*sigh* in love ^^......

EDIT: I'm not a boy... I'm almost a man! (turns 18 this year) :P
Although I'm not sure if i'm looking forward to it for some reasons.... (doesn't want to become the booze/pr0n supplier for friends, cos most of my friends are 1 year younger)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

2, no more, and no less
1st one was an evil bitch that tried to steal my soul!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

If you count childish romances meaning elementary and junior high i would have around 5 but thats pointless how most were in elementary and junior high.

In truth only had 1 "real" girlfriend that was when i was in 9th grade lol memories...

PS. Older girls, my ex, will play with your heart dont let youself be fooled. ^^

Twas fun but all things come to an end, and well she ended it oh well, never gave me a reason either, must have been another guy oh well. Due hope to find someone who has the same interests as myself one day....SOON! ^^

16 going on 17, in july, hispanic (cuban) male looking. Im a big romantic, and love everyhting japanese and anime.

::wink wink:: lol

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

um i would have to say about 4 highschool crushs and 2 girl friends.

Four serious relationships that all ended in disaster >_< I'm cursed!

-- Mishkali

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

1. Laster for 6 months, managed to get pretty far along, but the loing distance thing wound up ending it. That and me being too "depressed"

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

no worries, everyhting works out in the end. I belive theres someone out there for everyone. lol hence i go bck to me being a true romantic. but yeah no worries i have faith that everyone will find there special someone sooner or later god how i hope for sooner!

lol oh well. even from those short lived relationship i belive you learn something about yourself as i did from my ex. i cant hte her she showed me a lot. So where ever you are Thnk you Izayana (aka Umi) you gave me some great memories and the worst case of blue balls ever lol! ^^! not to mention showed me some oretty cool things about life and myself.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

me? uhm .. around nine real relationships?
hmm .. i forgot .. ahahha ..

1...but then i dated a lot

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I had 2 girlfriends, but it didnt work ... Now I dont have any girlfriend ;/

1 =b

"Why do you want to die so badly?"

"No reason really. But we don't have any real reason to live, either, do we?"

LOL.. you guys are so funny XD ..

I've had two.. well, one was like five days long.. I broke up with him cuz .. we weren't really doing anything .. o_o;; like.. literally. Right now I'm on my second, and I'm happy to say that I think it's going along quite smoothly ^_^ .. He's very sweet. ..

I'm surprised a lot of you haven't had any relationships!! I don't mean to be mean or anything by that statement.. it's just that some of you are so cool.. @_@ it's like.. I'd go out with you any day of the week.. XD

3...a guy who couldn't make up his mind about me, a psycho, and my current boyfriend who I've been with for 3 and a half years now. :)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Girls often ignores me sa if I am invisible. However, only two girls looked at me differently...

none. I never really wanted one. I'd probably get annoyed by them after a couple of weeks

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by white-zeroGirls often ignores me sa if I am invisible. However, only two girls looked at me differently...

Your sisters I'm think :)

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

the really pissed look would be the other option ;)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Zeuz

Zeuz

Each To Their Own

God smites me, so therefore I have'nt had the pleasent experience......
I'm fast becomming an Urashima Keitaro, wait I think I might've surpassed him........>_<

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 284 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.