Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cars? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Since I love cars, and a lot of other people do, What're your favorites?

BUT YOU MUST SAY WHY YOU LIKE THE CAR!! It puts some thought into it.

1. Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Type R (because it's a damn nice car for a cheap price).
2. Lamborghini Murciélago (because it's a really nice Lambo; though now they're owned by Volkswagen/Audi....NOOOOO).
3. McLaren F1 (because it can do 245. =D).

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

lol, ur not that RICH! i tell u

hmmm
1st choice, the Mclaren F1 GTR XD
2nd choice, the Mercedes CL or CLK series,u gotta love the 3 pointed star
3rd choice, BMW M3, ehehhe, cos it rivals the porsche 911, ehehh

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

wait a minute...

i think a anyone of a rollroyce, because if it crack, they send you a technical support of england without paid them for the crack...

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

1. Aston Martin Vantage V8 the V600 model
(Just look at it, it's mean looking ..)

2. The New Ford GT40 (It's fast, it's quite nice looking for a ford, and you can't get a better price/performance deal)

3. Nissan Skyline R34 GTR (Looks almost like a normal car, untill you floor it, then you will be screaming for you mommy)

Jinzhou: Lamborghini Countach Quatrovalvole ??
it's a classic i do like the new one, but this one was made when people were crazy in the 80's

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Wow My favorite Car.
1. I really like old school Chevy Corvettes. ( just cuz I think they look awesome especially the late 70's models)
2. Mazda RX7 ( Gotta Love the Rotary Engine).
3. MGB ( British Cars just kick ass.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

screw sports cars, id get a good ol military humvee with a machinegun on back hehe...

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Well not cause im a gunsmith cats fan....
Of not cause im a ford fan..
But i love the ford mustange GT 500 *drools*
And 4 u noobs who dont know what car that is (FEw i hope!) Its the car rally vincent drive in gun smith cats... and if u havent watched that or read it then it the last car that they steal in "Gone in 60 seconds" Because they always leave the best to laugh....
and second after that... some sort of drifting car from initial d :D

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by mackyWell not cause im a gunsmith cats fan....
Of not cause im a ford fan..
But i love the ford shelby mustange GT 500 *drools*
And 4 u noobs who dont know what car that is (FEw i hope!) Its the car rally vincent drive in gun smith cats...

Sorry, I think you're the noob. It's a Shelby GT 500, because it was made by Shelby, not Ford.

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Nooo .. it's a Ford modified by Shelby (and he did a great job imho)

Airrrrrrr

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

No... Shelby MADE the GT500. Hence why it's called a Shelby GT 500.

And really you can't call a person a noob for not knowing a car in an ANIME. They make them hard to see...-_-

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

sigh

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-Ford-Shelby-Cobra-Concept.htm

i quote

The new Ford Shelby Cobra concept marks the latest step in an exciting evolution of Ford concept vehicles, with an evocative design, bonafide performance credentials and – thanks to engineering as nimble and efficient as a sports car – a level of feasibility that is already close to production-level.

Like the 2002 Ford GT40 concept, the Ford Shelby Cobra draws on Ford’s emotional and performance roots in a thoroughly modern interpretation that reinforces the company’s product-led momentum. It takes its place with the 2005 Ford Mustang, Five Hundred sedan and Freestyle crossover in the "Year of the Car," the largest new-product barrage in Ford’s history.

and for the old 67 classic
http://www.musclecarplanet.com/History/Ford_67.htm
http://www.carmemories.com/cgi-bin/viewexperience.cgi?experience_id=57

Airrrrrrr

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

WOW, there is a difference between the 2005 and the `69.

Really, all you did was do nothing to help your case, sorry, lol.

Signature

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

We only differ in our opinion in how to define the word "Made"
anyway it's a nice car dammit .. <g>

Airrrrrrr

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

ok back to teh thread!

1) toyota corolla......cuz its less than 20
2) nissan sentra.......i love those commercials
3) Toyota GT1......u know.......that car that was almost banned from teh Le Mans for having too many cheats on, like having no cargo space ........
4) Pikes Peak Tacoma........if i can only have one these........i can die a happy man

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

1) 3rd generation Mazda RX7 ~> I fell in love with this car the moment I saw it. Stock twin turbo rotary engine pumping 255HP @ 6500rpm, what more can you want?

2) 3rd Generation BMW M3 convertible ~> Truly the ultimate cruising machine ^^b

3) 99 Subaru Impreza STI 22b ~> Near perfect copy of the WRX rally car, except the driver seat is on left side like it should be ^^

4) Yamaha YZF R1 ~> Not really a car, but it's the bike that I always dream to have.

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Does a motorcycle count?
Whatever...

the new Suzuki Katana ~> speed, power, and the feel of the wind in your hair.

as for a car...
dont really know, i have some old hotweels cars. lol

May the Woot be with you!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

hotwheels???......you're funny Leon.....anyways mines a Twin Turbo Supra (looks great on blitz kit especially in white color w/white rims)

my favorit cars -
1. BMW Z3 roadster- love the look, and the ride, its s road hugger
2. EVO- now, i have always wanted this car, it was a car i was going to buy but didnt, i like the interior of it, the size is good, and it a sports that doesnt eat gas.
3. Subaru WRX- the turbo drive is very good to other turbos, all wheel dirve so its good in any condition.
4.lotus Elise- jsut look at it, enough is said jsut by the look of the exterior and interior.
and Jinzhou jsut for you, ill put in my car the Acura CL 2.4, cause i have the car, and i like it. the ride is good, it a 4 cylinder so it doesnt take to much gas, but the speed wasnt taken out of the acura, it still has the acura style of starting off slow, but then picking up speed. its a luxury sedan, but a sports at the same time.. got to love it ^-^, jinzhou dont say anything bad abotu my car.....

Signature Image

Toyota Supra and Nissan skyline, all about teh speed

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

a 8x8 cardboard box for me XD ........haha

umm....i like the Acura TSX Type R, the mercedes SLK mclaren, and the Nissan G35 coupe.....why? cuz they are all so sexy and fasssst ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ-of-E

Le

Nissan Skyline R32, Nissan 240SX S14, AE86 Corolla

I like old skoo jap cars.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.