Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was your childhood dream job? - Minitokyo

What was your childhood dream job?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a veternarian. (not anymore, lol)
Now I'm going to be an architect.

When my sister was little, she wanted to be a penguin. (seriously!)
Now she wants to be a musician

What about you? ^^~

i wanted to be a vet just like my father. not anymore XD

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

well i always wanted 2 b a hair style person/like the ppl who cut yur hair and stuff. it was cause my mom was one. but now i want 2 b a comic drawer, or a graphic designer like my dad.

well i wanted to be a doctor but now that has changed

when i was little i admired fireman and wanted to become one. now im dont want to become one anymore

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

I really wanted to be a teacher,but not anymore, either.
But, now i want to be a graphic designer or a technoglist.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

5hinobu

Pixelfriend

I wanted to become a programmer
I won't give this dream up ^-^

Signature
	Image I can't be perfect in everything, but I will try my best ^-^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I had wanted to be one of those people that trained all the whales at the water parks... -_-
I dont want to anymore though.

Signature Image

naruslover

I love Naru!

i wanted to play major league baseball

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I was set on becoming an author, spent so much time writting short stories, and working on my spelling, but in the end i never made it :(

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

to race imports my fav car was the supra

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

My chilhood dream job was to become a dolphin trainer at San Diego Sea World. But now that dream is ruined. :(

Signature Image

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

When I was about 10 years old I wanted to be a teacher. After learning how much work was involved both before and after school, how little they are paid, and how much of their own money must go into just getting supplies for their class I decided against it. When I was really young I wanted to be a home maker because I liked to cook and I liked to tell people what to do which is mostly what I saw my mom do.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Honestly, I wanted (and still do) to be a master in martial arts and teach it to people! But considering that I'm 17 and have never taken any classes, it's too late to do such a thing.

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

me and my friends wanted to make a girl singing group and become famous XD and then i wanted to become a doctor or something in the medical field but now i would like to major in a field of law

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I wanted to be a archeologist, because I was (and still am) very interested in archeology and wanting to learn most about the mysterious past. Though I will become one, I even thought of this when I was young, because archeologist is a long, tiring job, and I probably won't find anything at all, and I won't get much money either... o.O So...now I'm planning to major in chemistry in college, and focus on biochemistry, then go to medical school... Even though I hates to be a doctor or be near any patients or do surgery...at least I'm good at it.

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i used to want to be a teacher. i wouldn't want to be one now. i found my patience isn't enough to withstand a bunch of children and their antics! >_<

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

Being an astronomer.... cuz I was exposed to all these things about space & the stars & stuff, but I know I can't now cuz I'm not good at math. It runs in the family, and plus my mom laughed when I told her I wanted to be an astronomer. That's the saddest thing that can happen.
LMAO talk about family support!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I wanted to be a palentologist and then a Vet. I actually have a degree in anthropology so I didn't stray too far from my realm of interest (the past). Of course, I work in insurance billing so who can tell...

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

When I was small, I always wanted to become a doctor someday.....
But now, I want to become a computer engineer.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

I wanted to be an artist

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Childhood dream job..... before I wanted to be a pilot, an astonaut, and the one who studies dinosaurs - archeologist??? I also wanted to be a dolphin trainer, but for some reasons I still like to be one, or maybe just a marine biologist. XD

Signature

a Martial Artist instructor asst., ...but where i grew up there was a lack of resource..T~T

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

dentist

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.