Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Smart vs hardworking? What do you think? - Minitokyo

Smart vs hardworking? What do you think?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

i would have to say the smart would be more than 2%...
But yeah u have to work hard to get somewhere.....

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i'm not smart... still not hardworking....
but i'd go for hardworking... cause... i can be successful in life even if i'm not smart...
being smart, you can get good jobs easily... but what's the use if you don't work hard?
they'll just fire you for not being hardworking... :)
just an opinion of mine...
i know it's not really of much help, but i wanted you to know how i look at or see things...
anyway, barbara-san. your thread topics are very interesting.. :)
looking forward to the next one... :) see ya!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

I think hardworking will be the best thing to do it is because if you are a smart person , but not a hardworking person, then you will not have a good future just thinking and not working to be best.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

I believe that everyone is born smart. It's just that certain people learn how to use their brain more i guess. If you're terribly smart and you could fully utilize your potential, you need not have to work hard. However, for most people, working hard is the only option if you want to succeed and be "smart". :D

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

yup... hardworking people work better... i mean, if you don't put your heart in it, how would you be able to produce something that's worthwhile?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think that one must have some qualities of a genies, and then work very hard. For those of you who have read Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes, you should know. If a person is mentally disabled, it won't matter how hard he works, he still won't become "normal", in our aspect. Having an average IQ and a very hard-working personality is already very good, because people with a high IQ level are usually a bit arrogant about their intelligence, and arrogance is not good for accomplishing things.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hm... It's very interesting.... I think that people to be sucesfull need half smart and half hardworking. It depends about the person wich he/she will do with that and how she/he will use it :) That's my opinion :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well... being smart alone without any work wont get you anywhere... that's true :D
unless maybe you are my-IQ-is-300 smart, that would be another entirely different situation >_<

Signature

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Hardworking. We allready have enough of those stuckup smartasses.
I'm one of those hardworkers.

aog506

~Burn It All~

I'm the kind of guy thats takes the easy way out. I think it's easier being smart. If your smart you don't work as much ^^

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Yeah. I'd go for hardworking and i won't say no for some luck.
Because if yiu are smart but you have no luck to be to the right place and to the right time . . . things is not working to you. So yes i prefer hardworking and some luck. :)

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Usually, being hardworking pays off more than being smart. Just because one is smart doesn't mean that things may actually be as they seem. Working on those things makes it even more believable and noticable. I'd definitely go for hardworking.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

I'll go with hardworking but smart people are very quick in stealing chances from hardworking people. I'm not saying all smart people do that but some of them do.

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

If u got the smarts u can do whatever without having 2 do so much work. Hardworking is better in some ways, but if u don't have the brains u end up working like 10 times more than needed.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I think smart is better. You don't want to explain something complicated to someone not so smart over and over. And if you're smart you learn faster so you'll work less to get the same place as someone who works hard. And if you're smart you'll realize also that working hard is good so you'll be both smart AND hardworking.

i think its good to be smart enough to come up with an idea of what to do in life and then put alot of hard work into it... or just win the lottery =)

I'm a littlebit of both, but I prefer being smart

Hardworking pays off a bit more in the end, but you always need balance. Too much of one thing and not enough of another isn't the best way. As for myself, I'm a bit of both, but more towards the smart side.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Smarts can get you a long way but it can only get you so far. I used to think I had a great memory and I had no real problems doing my GCSE's and A-levels (except Chem... that's a bitch of a subject), but then I went to study Medicine in Uni and that's when only smarts doesn't get you through anymore. Hardwork can take you all the way. You don't have to be a certified genius to make it big in the world. Just hardwork and will power.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

I do think that hard working is better but you do need some smarts. Otherwise you could be working hard at a job and not really know what your doing.

I prefer hardworking, smart people are arrogant, I don't like that.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

sometimes they dont make a differecne butin my case hard work....

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

sometimes, being hard-working doesn't make a difference because, look at my parents: my dad works 11 hrs a day and my mom has to work partime whenever she can cuz she has to take care of my little brothers and me and yet, we are barely making the rent and bills.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

50/50

You gotta have the brains to back up the brawn.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.