Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you see MT as? - Minitokyo

How do you see MT as?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I see Mt asa digitaly place where you can meet people, talk to them, and make new friends.

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I see MT as a nice and big community for gathering alot of people from all over the world to communicate with each other and it's a huge place for pictures galleries too... :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

I see MT as a place where I can spam in my friends gustbook! XD I'm just kidding.

I see MT as a place where you can talk to other people that like the same thing as you do. Which is anime! XD

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I see mt as home ;)

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I see MT as a very addicting place XD , with beautiful artwork and lots of friends to talk to. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by miraku-spikeI see Mt asa digitaly place where you can meet people, talk to them, and make new friends.

I see MT as my second home. :) As my training ground to improve my skills & meet some nice friends here. :)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by DarkIngram[As my training ground to improve my skills & meet some nice friends here. :)

What do you mean by training ground?

Signature Image

I see MT as a cool and great place to meet new people all around the world and + make friends with someone you don't know :D

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Collection of like minded people who are interested in anime, manga, graphic arts and many other things. ;p

Signature

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i see mt as a big friendly place where i can meet a lot of new friends like kuya spike... :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

i see MT as...
a place where i could talk with my friends..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

meet new people and see really good art work on the e-thernet. and it's fun

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I see Mt as the most interesting site I've ever been because I have my cousin here and I met a very funny and kind person here, he's the best *waves at grandpa* XP

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by DarkIngram[As my training ground to improve my skills & meet some nice friends here. :)

What do you mean by training ground?

coz dark ingram is working as some sort of gfx designer..i think..

i see mt as my home in the web..i've always been here ever since i joined..i even left my old community(won't mention) coz i got so addicted with mt.. a lot of good people here in MT..

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

Quote by wind12I see MT as a cool and great place to meet new people all around the world and + make friends with someone you don't know :D

I agree!!!

Signature

I see MT as The No1 place for anything relating to Anime and Manga, The No1 source for anime/manga images and The No1 Place for talking to people who like Anime and Manga.
Last but by no means least, The No1 place for anime wallpapers and quite possibly high quality wallpapers full stop.

"Your Purged,,,,,,BANG" Tachikoma

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I see MT as a place where I can make good friends, Talk about my interest and what is on my mind, and get help plus you can also talk about what is going on with other people too and what is going on where they are!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

A place where anime fans get together/socializes. XD

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by SuPerNoViI see MT as The No1 place for anything relating to Anime and Manga, The No1 source for anime/manga images and The No1 Place for talking to people who like Anime and Manga.
Last but by no means least, The No1 place for anime wallpapers and quite possibly high quality wallpapers full stop.

Yeah. Same here!

Signature Image

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Quote by KuaiI see mt as home ;)

yes, i luv this place...
you can be you,
meet people you never would have met before MT,
post your work,
have fun, nya!!!!! XD

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i see MT as a friendly community where people can share the same anime interests and almost everything that involves life and human existence. and it is very special to me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by AngelKateI see MT as a very addicting place XD , with beautiful artwork and lots of friends to talk to. ^_^

i second that!
it is very addicting and is something i need to have like my daily dose of coffee!
and mt is also like another world for me where i can meet and talk to a whole new group of friends... :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

cardmage

cardmage

After you

MT is a place where people with an interest in anime gather, talk, make new friends and show our own hard work... Not that I've posted anything...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

I see it as the bane of my existence, a place that forces me to "level up" in order to download a simple image. IT mocks ME! *cowers in corner*

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.