This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Cancel

Oh yes, someone actually stole my avatar and even had a nerve to used it HERE. I've sent a PM & even wrote it on his guestbook... but still nothing. It pissed me off coz I made that one for hours... Well, I'm still not used making animated avatar after all... Anyways, all I want is for him to removed it. I hate the fact that he's taking credit for having a "nice avatar" even though he's not the one who made it! But, he just keep quiet. Actually I'm not sure if he's online these past 2 days.... Can someone help me and tell me him to remove it? I just don't want him to turn and accused ME stealing that avatar... Well, not that I'm afraid. I had proof that avatar is mine..

Sorry for bothering for just a small matter. It's just pissed me off coz we also had an avatar stealer!

http://inuspirit.minitokyo.net/ - Thanks to toxictea23 for telling me....

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

Cancel

An avatar stealer? That's just wrong... People should give credit! XO

• Jul 13, 2005

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Cancel

you could just send a support inquiry to the mods and get him to remove the avatar that way.

you telling him yourself may be less effective since there isn't a specific rule regarding avatar theft. but i'm sure a mod will lend you his or her ear.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

• Jul 13, 2005

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Cancel

Quote by EternalParadoxyou could just send a support inquiry to the mods and get him to remove
the avatar that way.
you telling him yourself may be less effective since there isn't a
specific rule regarding avatar theft. but i'm sure a mod will lend you
his or her ear.

Well, that's true. I just so pissed off... And I wanna everyone to know that there's an avatar stealer here.....

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Cancel

If you ever do decide to change your avatar, maybe you should put on the first few letters of your username to completely note that it's yours. Furthermore, as EternalParadox said, you can send a Support Inquiry to the mods and they'll take care of the problem.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

• Jul 13, 2005

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

Like EternalParadox noted, please use the Support Inquiry form in the future. I do not want to see members attacked, insulted, or otherwise negatively singled out in the forums. Rather, I urge that everyone to please utilize the existing channels by which to air complaints and concerns and to approach interactions with all other members responsibly.

Thread closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Cancel

I saw it a few days ago, but I didn't say anything since I didn't know you made it... cuz I saw about 2 or 3 different types of the same Kira image, only with variating effects. Such as text like "why are anime guys... so damn hot?" or color overlaying... Seems fangirls enjoy that Kira fanservice a lot. :P

Well, since markjo had someone steal avatar, that was dealt with. And so will this one. :>

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.