Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga? - Minitokyo

Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I have a habit of eating while watching anime. I love to eat some corn chips (junk foods) while watching my favorite anime. I also like pizza & drinking pineapple juice while watching & reading manga. How about you?

Haha, I wish I can do that. I'm one of those ppl that can't multi-task at all. Can focus on only one thing. I've tried before with no success.

I do too, mostly icecream and juice, sometimes chips and chocolite. Anything i can get...

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

*cough cough* i don't normally eat junk food while watching anime. maybe just cook some instant noodles perhaps, with a egg .mmm yummy.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

I eat microwaved-pop corns while watching.... yummy!!! xd

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

not really... well, sometimes...

i sometimes find it hard to eat when i'm enjoying the program/scene...

sometimes, i eat because i see some of the characters eating... makes me hungry at times...

hehe... XD

Quote by KikiyouI do too, mostly icecream and juice, sometimes chips and chocolate. Anything i can get...

i do the same!

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

I tried... but it gets annoying when you want to wash your hands midway through the anime. It gets uncomfortable. Also for me, I cannot eat and watch at the same time... I'll drop some of it on my shirt. So for me, I only have drinks when I watch anime.

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Occasionally. I have to be careful not to stain the book or I'll get very frustrated. ^^; Titbits and snacks. *yum!*

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

popmonkey

popmonkey

Evil Genius

I eat my dinner with anime... everyday... ^^; Watching anime in the kitchen = yay! :D

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

that's cool, a tv in your kitchen

Quote by popmonkeyI eat my dinner with anime... everyday... ^^; Watching anime in the kitchen = yay! :D

^_^'

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I don't have any form of cable or satellite..... I only have local channels so I usually wait until a manga comes out for the anime.... I don't eat while reading those.... might smudge the pages......... *imagines trying to remove a chocolate finger print smudge from the pages of a manga*

Signature Image

i dont eat while watching anime with subs because it is kind of distracting

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

sometimes, depends if I am thirsty or hungry, like everyone ^^
But I often smoke...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I usually have drinks when watching anime and reading manga. Food...I sometimes chewed the sweets and candy.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nope cant. if I do that I cant concentrate in either one of em. dun understand da manga/anime, lost my apetite eating whatever I'm eating especially dinner/lunch

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Never! O_O If I'm eating I may miss some subtitles, lol! ^_^;;; Nice new sig, btw.

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

Usually when I watch it's late at night so it's usually a snack. But I won't eat a full out meal eiter way cuz then it'd be hard to read subtitles. :D

Haha, sometimes I eat junk foods, eggs, or sometimes having lunch or dinner while reading books, but sometimes not. I don't think this is a good habit, though.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I always do! Gotta make use of time right?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I like to eat some chips while I read or watch my fave manga!!! sometimes Ill make myself a sandwich and watch my fave anime !!! sometimes I drink juices or sodas!!
(fave rootbeer!!!!)

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

sharingandevil

sharingandevil

the whitecrowe

I just cant sit and do nothing except watch the anime nor the manga... I need to eat sth or at least drink sth (which cost me to go to the toilet in the middle of the story)....

ShibaKuukaku

Kill them all Lucy

yes...
I eat breakfast watching anime
I eat lunch watching anime and I eat dinner watching anime

I usually eat something when i watch Anime. Anything I can get before my sisters do. I most of the time drink a soda or milk when I read Anime.

page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.