Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga? - Minitokyo

Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Not really, but maybe candy. If I'm too into it, I won't get up and get food.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

nope, i can't eat while watching animes, i can concentrate only on one thing. i bring food to the pc to eat while watching but i don't eat it and so the food gets cold and i'm hungry after that^^'
so i never watch animes and eat at the same time, i'm not that hungry anyway.
o and i don't like junk food :P

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hmm......it really depends on how much I'm hungry. But other than that. I don't.

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Yeah, sometimes! But also sometimes I sleep while watching anime, isn't that weird!?!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

your food will be wasted if you don't eat them.

Quote by Kiakonope, i can't eat while watching animes, i can concentrate only on one thing. i bring food to the pc to eat while watching but i don't eat it and so the food gets cold and i'm hungry after that^^'
so i never watch animes and eat at the same time, i'm not that hungry anyway.
o and i don't like junk food :P

^_^'

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

lol I'm guilty of drinking while I watch Anime/read manga. Code Red (the red Mountain Dew) goes great with Anime/Manga *nods*

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

All i watching, read , draw ect....

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

yup, always! I like it when Im munching something while watching....... can be ice cream, popcorn, chips, etc...... anything available in our fridge or pantry.

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

you can avoid chocolate finger print smudge if you're using a napkin in reading manga

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI don't have any form of cable or satellite..... I only have local channels so I usually wait until a manga comes out for the anime.... I don't eat while reading those.... might smudge the pages......... *imagines trying to remove a chocolate finger print smudge from the pages of a manga*

:) or use a fork.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i do that alot!!! i sit there and watch anime while i just munch on random junk food......

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm only eating junk foods that are low-sodium while watching anime.

Quote by wolfsfreak09i do that alot!!! i sit there and watch anime while i just munch on random junk food......

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

not always. sometimes i eat pocky and green tea or just chew on an ice cube. ^^

Signature

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Totally! lolz I'm always eating =P Well...normally just junk food ^^
oh but I do eat dinner sometimes when I'm watching TV...cuz Inuyasha just started 2 weeks ago orsomething like that ^^

it's episode 15+16 today ^^ but...I can't watch tomorrow's cuz I have work... *cries* anywayz...yeah..that's note the point..I'm going off topic...

Yeah, I'll always be eating something when I'm watching anime ^^

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

he he ^ ^ like my cousin who loves to chew ice cubes while watching TV.

Quote by Li-Meinot always. sometimes i eat pocky and green tea or just chew on an ice cube. ^^

XP

just smoke. i can't eat while watching anime, i don't know why.
sorry for my bad english
*kumaha damang*^^

i eat...sometimes but it's annoying because i can't read the subbs if i eat...so i tend not to.....slow reader here XP

While watching anime? sure do.
While reading manga? nope. I wouldn't want my book getting dirty.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

just like vaiowega, loves to smoke while watching anime

Quote by dan17heavenjust smoke. i can't eat while watching anime, i don't know why.
sorry for my bad english*kumaha damang*^^

:nya:

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i wast all of my cerial for breakfast, dinner, lunch( In that order!) just when im watching anime when i am not working cause i believe it is unsafe to eat when reading ANY book but fine when anime/movie .(-_-) it sad.......

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

zink

zink

cookie?

yeah. its a habit of mine so it happens a lot.

Signature Image

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

nope i don't because then my attention will be all on eating the food instead of reading the subtitles

when i have anime and have food i wont eat it b/c im more interested in watching the anime than eat.

nope. i wont pay attention to my food when im watching a good anime episode. i only eat when i'm with someone (like sharing popcorn while watching a movie)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

it depends on what kind of anime i am watching^^;

now i perfer eating icecream when i am watch the anime"honey and clover"XD

page 2 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.