Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga? - Minitokyo

Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Hey...there DarkIngram....that is so wierd but I eat the same things you do...I absolutly love eating while watching anime its sort of like a routine...bet I can guess your fav. corn chip...must be one of jack & jill's.... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

You're right, that's my fav chip while watching anime.

Quote by zaeaHey...there DarkIngram....that is so wierd but I eat the same things you do...I absolutly love eating while watching anime its sort of like a routine...bet I can guess your fav. corn chip...must be one of jack & jill's.... :D

:D XO :pacman:

I watch anime as if I were in a movie theatre. I have food and beverages ready with the lights turned off at night, or during the day the curtains closed and I enjoy!

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I think most of you watching anime that have english subtitles. So, eating may distracts reading of subtitles.

Quote by yakitorinope. i wont pay attention to my food when im watching a good anime episode. i only eat when i'm with someone (like sharing popcorn while watching a movie)

:pacman:

Sometimes, I eat when I have something to eat.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I don't eat when I watch anime. I just drink =P, unless I'm really hungry and need to eat before I die >_>
But's that's very rare = )

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

you're watching anime while sleeping

Quote by AkaikenYeah, sometimes! But also sometimes I sleep while watching anime, isn't that weird!?!

:o o_0 :o o_0

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ me too me too~ i love eating while watching tv... ^_^ i often eat chips also when reading a manga.... ^_^ i enjoy doing them both...... hehehe :D

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

same with me ^ ^

Quote by Chizukuwaa~ me too me too~ i love eating while watching tv... ^_^ i often eat chips also when reading a manga.... ^_^ i enjoy doing them both...... hehehe :D

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I frequently eat dinner while watching anime. I find it really relaxing to kick back in my computer chair with my dinner and an anime. I'm pretty much always doing something while I'm eating dinner or a snack. In fact, I just finished dinner a few minutes ago and I've been posting all the while.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

i always eat while watchin anime or tv. but i usually dont while reading coz then itz kinda hard u noe wat i mean.

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

The page will become dirty bcoz of finger smudge. ^ ^ As I've already mentioned, use napkin or fork if you're eating while reading manga.

Quote by xxwingsoffirexxi always eat while watchin anime or tv. but i usually dont while reading coz then itz kinda hard u noe wat i mean.

:)

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

Yes it doesnt matter i can multi task very well reading watching w/e i can do it :)

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

i eat almost everytime i watch anything on tv, including anime... but for reading mangas, i barely have any so i read in my comp and no food, no drink will ever come close to it...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i dont really, but then again i dont usually while watching tv unless im hungy, if i am ill just go get food, and if it happens to be during watching anime then so be it :D but i get soo engrossed in the 5.1 surround sound anime that i could care less (where 5.1 permits anyway XD) and well if im hungry enough i guess i will but generally i dont go: Watch anime oh need food

Signature Image

I eat while watching Tv sometimes. So yes. I eat hile watching but not reading.

skh

Infamous Leecher

I don't eat or drink while watching anime, and also not when I'm reading mangas because I don't want to put some food or drink on the book.

I can't eat and watch anime /read manga at the same time ^^;;...i get so absorbed with the plot that I can't do anything else

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

you can't multi tasked ^ ^

Quote by ChicasumiI can't eat and watch anime /read manga at the same time ^^;;...i get so absorbed with the plot that I can't do anything else

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

nah, i dont eat while watching anime. food distracts me and i just cant help but to concentrate on watching the anime so i can get the full meaning and story behind it. after that, then i can eat my fave chips and chocolates.

Never eat whille watching anime, makes me miss the subtitles

I try to eat while watching, but I only end up backtracking to check the subtitles I missed. And then...I find out it wasn't worth stopping and backtracking. 'Tis annoying at times.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

This thread makes me hungry!! XD

Me too. I eat while I'm watching anime. ^^ I also eat chips... biscuits... ^o^ *yum yum*

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

This thread makes me hungry!! XD

Me too. I eat while I'm watching anime. ^^ I eat chips... biscuits... ^o^ *yum yum*

page 3 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.