Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga? - Minitokyo

Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DarkIngramyou're watching anime while sleeping

Quote by AkaikenYeah, sometimes! But also sometimes I sleep while watching anime, isn't that weird!?!

:o o_0 :o o_0

Yeah!!! Can you do that?

Back to the question...

I often eat while watching and it really depends upon my apettite. If I'm hungry, I'll eat. If not, just watch!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

When watchin anime, I sometimes eat chips, but most of the time, I just drink while watching. I don't eat or drink while reading manga.

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i always like to eat while watching anime

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

One of the anime makes me hungry... Cooking master boy

Quote by Sakura0chanThis thread makes me hungry!! XD
Me too. I eat while I'm watching anime. ^^ I eat chips... biscuits... ^o^ *yum yum*

:pacman: :pacman: yum! yum!

I usually eat while watching, half of the times it's dinner, and other times it'd be chips or fruits...

I usually dont eat when i watch my anime but every so often my parents would call me down to eat and i bringing it to my room to watch and eat.

so you also like eating while watching anime......me too.... :D when i watch anime i like to drink softdrink especially coca-cola hehe....and i also buy chips like mr.chips, piatos,nova, etc....and when its time to lunch and dinner io took my food in front of the tv.....hehe

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

just like me. ^ ^

Quote by aoirochelleso you also like eating while watching anime......me too.... :D when i watch anime i like to drink softdrink especially coca-cola hehe....and i also buy chips like mr.chips, piatos,nova, etc....and when its time to lunch and dinner io took my food in front of the tv.....hehe

the same habit. :)

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

yes yes but only sometimes.. cos if its a comedy anime i dun think i will wan to hold anything or have anything ard me... cos i will start laughing so hard tat i will bang! dum! kon! but if action anime i also wont b eating cos when it get to d top action peak i can almost crash anything on my grip! XD

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hey Ingram, you haven't answered my question yet!!!

Can you watch anime while sleeping?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I never eat while i watch anime. It's a distraction for me

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

I prefer Sushi and Ramune during anime, but alas, I'm cheap so no name soda and chips usually are consumed during anime for me

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Never. When I'm watching anime, Either two things must occur:

- The food must wait
- The Anime must wait

....Scratch that last one, I've never chosen it.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

sometimes... stay up late when watching anime... I feel sleepy. watching anime in animax. Nakikinood lang ako sa tita ko. ^_^'

Quote by AkaikenHey Ingram, you haven't answered my question yet!!!
Can you watch anime while sleeping?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes...I do...how did you know o.O

Depends when Im really hungry and really want to watch the anime, then yes I will bring my food upstair and eat.

DarkSoulsRage

Without HONOR what are you

I work during the day so when i get home... i bath... and watch anime. thats it now when do i eat? there is only one time to eat drink or sleep and thats while i watch anime i am a man i can multitask therefore i dont waste anytime beacause lets say i eat a full course meal thats 20min thats a full epidose.

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.

( \_/ ) . _____ .
(O .O) | WMD |
(> <) |______|
This is Bunny, and his weapon of mass distruction (dont ask). I ges hes a life long enemy of bear.

Well... "ME KILL FLUFFY BUNNY AND TEDDY IF ME FIND IT AND EAT IT SO ME NOT SUPPORT IT HA HA HA THEN ME DOMINATE WORLD"

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Yes, almost everytime, only when I'm too busy even to eat I dont :D

*guiltily raising hand*

yeah... i do eat and snack while watching anime... *but* its not a habit... *lol*

Signature

Rarely do I ever eats when I'm watching anime. I think the few times I do is only when I watch a show over again. I don't think that I have ever ate anything while I was reading manga.

i do that sometime, watch anime while eating at the same time

I ussually eat chips or popcorn when watching anime, but if it is subbed then it makes it harder to read the subtitles.

I don't eat or drink when watching anime or reading manga ><

well before, I ate and watch but it made me miss some important scenes (e.g. when I look at my food etc. ^^;) so now, I don't eat when watching anime.. when I watch, I focus on the anime and only the anime because I don't want to miss anything XD

in mangas, I don't eat either, I don't want to spill or drop any food bits on mangas whether they're mine or not XD

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

When you're eating while watching anime, don't look to your food.

Quote by shariI don't eat or drink when watching anime or reading manga &gt;&lt;
well before, I ate and watch but it made me miss some important scenes (e.g. when I look at my food etc. ^^;) so now, I don't eat when watching anime.. when I watch, I focus on the anime and only the anime because I don't want to miss anything XD
in mangas, I don't eat either, I don't want to spill or drop any food bits on mangas whether they're mine or not XD

XP Try this to your home XP :pacman: :pacman: heh heh

page 4 of 19 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.