Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga? - Minitokyo

Do you eat while watching anime/reading manga?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 19 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

I eat sometimes.
Sometimes snacks, sometimes food sometimes I only drink stuff. All depends on whats home.

this is food for the anime lover ^_^'

yeah...

yeah i eat sometimes when i'm watching anime but when i'm reading manga i dont usually

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

Yes, I do eat and drink while I watch animes on my computer. ^_^

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i like to have anime running when i draw or working on the comp.

I raid my freezer and snack cabinet. Come to think of it I need to go buy some more snacks...

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by musicgeneratori like to have anime running when i draw or working on the comp.

could you even watch them while doing so? o_0

I watch anime at my desk, so I have plenty of room to eat and drink and snack while I watch. I almost always watch anime while eating a meal unless I'm in a real hurry. I also almost always have a tea at hand whatever I am doing.

Signature

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

My sister and I do eat some snacks while we're watching anime, but when I read, manga I just read (gotta get some more manga books.)

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

For me it is normal to eat while watching animes. Mostly chips or haribo...
Sometimes I make special anime nights and then I drink Sake with my friends while eating self made bamigoreng.... I just love it :D

nah can't do it...I feel like I will miss part of the anime. I am to afraid I will spill something on my manga or get greasy finger prints. I like to give my whole attention to whatever I am doing. LOL can you imagine eating or drinking and then here comes an extremely funny scene....I would either choke or have food and drink all over the place.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

I like saltine crackers and water while watching anime. I dont gain as much weight.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

sillyeevee

sillyeevee

RAWR!! ii <3 S0RA!

Yep. I eat and watch anime! It's really weird because I never really finish my meal until after the show ends... :hmpf:

Signature
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.

If only you were here... I'd understand what love is...

Yunie133

Yunie133

Baaka~!!!

I only eat snacks when i'm watching anime.
When I read manga I never eat.. just reading ^_____^
Drinking I do while doing both of them, otherwise I'll get dehydrated LOL

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

ALL THE time... it enhances the flavor in my mental sense lol

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Yes I eat and drink things while watching animes and reading manga. I have to be careful not to get it on the furniture though.

Signature Image

yes, i eat and drink sometimes while watching anime, though i don't eat while i'm reading manga though i do drink while reading ^_^

Signature Image

I also eat often when watching anime, but I never eat when reading manga because the books get dirty so quickly. I really hate stains in my precious manga.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Hey! I have the same habit of eatin' while watchin anime.....If no food....feels not right...Ya know what I mean?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

always have, always do.....

Nope, I don't eat when I read, when I watch anime, sometimes I eat something.

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

hmmm i eat a lot ^_^' but not while i read...

Signature

sometimes i do that, i even take lunch or dinner in front of my computer or tv while reading or watching an anime or manga.

I sometimes eat while watching anime, but never when reading manga...

page 6 of 19 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 Next » 439 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.