Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you scared of riding a thrill ride? - Minitokyo

are you scared of riding a thrill ride?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Have you ever had a 'phobia' on riding a roller coaster before?
What do you feel after riding one? Do you ever throw-up??? XP

Hehe! I remembered my sister who fainted while we we're riding a pirate-looking ship that uh... swings back and forth... I never forgot that incident! She's also an MT member! Hohohohoho..... :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

haha! i love thrills! i'm adventurous... i don't want to hold back... XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Roller Coasters?

I haven't ride any because I don't like being on Amusement Parks. But if you ask me, I want to ride one...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Roller coasters=no. I love them so much!!!!

I don't know if you would count a haunted house as one, but I'm a little freaked out of them, yet I'm not THAT scared when it comes to going into them........only if I'm not alone though! One time I was with my friend, and we were about to go into a haunted house thing and then she was holding me back screaming no no no!!!!! lol I won't forget that! Also, one time, a haunted house looked so scary that my friend and I didn't want to go in, so then my dad brought a ticket and went in with us! He was fearless it seemed. He just walked on through and he even said "this is stupid". He didn't freak out or anything, while my friend and I were screaming our heads off. My sister even heard us from the outside of the house!

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

There's not much to fear... except for some that are poorly securing... I just might fly off because of my slim build.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Roller coasters=no. I love them so much!!!!

I don't know if you would count a haunted house as one, but I'm a little freaked out of them, yet I'm not THAT scared when it comes to going into them........only if I'm not alone though! One time I was with my friend, and we were about to go into a haunted house thing and then she was holding me back screaming no no no!!!!! lol I won't forget that! Also, one time, a haunted house looked so scary that my friend and I didn't want to go in, so then my dad brought a ticket and went in with us! He was fearless it seemed. He just walked on through and he even said "this is stupid". He didn't freak out or anything, while my friend and I were screaming our heads off. My sister even heard us from the outside of the house!

I love roller coasters. the faster and loopier the better

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

awwww, i´d love to ride one :D
but, it isnt often i actually get a chance :( but when i get the chance i always take it ^^ *if the money allows me to*
but, not even money can stop me if it goes really really really fast ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zink

zink

cookie?

i've never rode one because when i'm around a thrill ride, i'll around my sisters. they don't like to take it so i have to stay put. but next year i might go with my friends.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I don't really care for roller coasters. I'm not afraid of heights or the speed really, I just feel like I'm gonna fall out whenever I go on one, so I tend to avoid them.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Wow!! roller coaster!!! i luv it!!! i love rides!

Twice a year i always go to enchanted kingdom or starcity for some rides.

But I preffered Enchanted Kingdom than Starcity. More rides! :)

i remember one of my friend vomits while we are taking a ride (octopus ride) in starcity.

That sucks!

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I like roller coasters generally speaking, but I hate drop rides. I don't like free falling. I once slipped up over the lap bar of a ride and almost fell; so, now I'm really picky about which ones I ride. I'm also pretty short so I tend to painfully bang my head into the over-the-shoulder restraints on some rides.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

amusement parks have alot of people and i don't really like being around tons of people but i loved to go on a roller coaster ride. i like adrenaline rushes and how you go as fast as if in flight. ^^

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

scared? i love them :D
roller coasters are great fun

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by Yunsungscared? i love them :D roller coasters are great fun

Yeah! At first I was scared, but I got used to it...

Signature

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

hmmm... i ride rides, but i haven't tried riding one with loops.

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

I hate roller coasters and i avoid them like the plague

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i have never hurled on a ride, and i luv roller coasters! has anyone ever ridden the 'rattler in that one theme park in abq? i rode that thing 11 times with my friend ti!

aog506

~Burn It All~

I love roller coasters. They're Awesome!

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by yakushi-meikinhmmm... i ride rides, but i haven't tried riding one with loops.

Hehehe!!! I pity you my dear sister!!! XD XD XD

Signature

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Oooh...is the pirate-looking ship you're talking about is the Anchor's Away at Enchanted Kingdom? My classmates went out to EK once, and one of them was sitting beside me at the very end of the ship. She was shaking like mad while clutching at my wrist (maybe for support becuase she was really freaked by the end of the ride) while we were riding while I just laughed and laughed at how my classmates screamed from the other end! I've always loved thrill rides, especially those roller-coasters with loops. Only the g-force (or is it centrifugal? Sorry, I haven't studied physics yet!) is very strong, and gets uncomfortable.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by IkorusOooh...is the pirate-looking ship you're talking about is the Anchor's Away at Enchanted Kingdom? My classmates went out to EK once, and one of them was sitting beside me at the very end of the ship. She was shaking like mad while clutching at my wrist (maybe for support becuase she was really freaked by the end of the ride) while we were riding while I just laughed and laughed at how my classmates screamed from the other end! I've always loved thrill rides, especially those roller-coasters with loops. Only the g-force (or is it centrifugal? Sorry, I haven't studied physics yet!) is very strong, and gets uncomfortable.

Yeah! That's right! I was talking about anchors away! That's where uchiha-saori fainted!!!
And that's almost the same thing what happened to her! Whoops! Did I say that out loud?
XD XD XD

Signature

lol, I love thrill rides. I also enjoy bungee jumping and other crazy things =)

you know a dream is fake when you wake up from it...
but if you don't wake up... the dream is reality.

i find the most scary part. is w8ing for the ride. but it's fun when you're on it. and i don't mind at all. i never scream, i just hold on tight. :)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.