Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you scared of riding a thrill ride? - Minitokyo

are you scared of riding a thrill ride?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

i don't like thriller ride.....

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I dont like heights...so any thrill ride that involve going to high places, i usually dont ride...
But i like fast speed and adrenaline rush thingy..

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

Riding a roller coaster, noo not scary but I'm a little scared of height so I do close my eyes sometimes (while I'm riding the roller coaster)... soo thats all of it... bye.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

Hmm not as so much thrill rides but I don't really enjoy heights or being sick.

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

lols, no im very brave! and willing to explore anything XD XD
but anyways i dont really go to amuzment parks,
not very good ones in Melbourne Australia ;[

thx for puttin up a thread for the topic! hehe
cya!

Lol, I love thrill rides. I directly go for the ones with the most loops, speed and covolutions in em. And I've never thrown up after a ride either. You know that's suprising, considering that I 'm not actually brave though.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

roller coasters are great fun. I love thrill rides!!

I love roller coasters. Sometimes I'm scared of scarier thrill rides but if I manage to go on one I won't be scared of it after that. And I've never thrown up on one (or afterwards).

yeah you could say that, i never like rides, because i'm so scared of it so i never ride one.

Majima

Majima

Love it to Death

Never! I love thrill rides. Last year I went to Cedar Point, which is the worlds largest roller coaster park. I love that kind of stuff. After you do it once you just cant stop.

Were already dead really, just most dont know it yet. When you realize this, fear nothing, and you will be set free.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

Im getting a thrill ride rite now.
lol

Signature Image

Quote by supoIm getting a thrill ride rite now.
lol

lol I was about to say the same... <_<

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I love rollercoasters but never have the chance to ride them......and those pirate ship things, rollercoasters are more fun but i got more adrenaline from the pirate ship because your not strapped in and when it reaches the top you start to fall out of the seat, you'll fall out of the ride and the thing will then swing back and collect you, it doesn't feel as safe as a rollercoaster.
Does a mechanical bull count as a thrill ride?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I used to be scared of roller coasters but i overcame that fear recently by going on the 'California Screamer' which is at Dsineyland =) The only thing I'm afraid of right now is a thing called the 'Hellavator' which goes up and down vertically for 5 stories.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Its not that I'm scared.
I just have a weak constitution and puke easily
:sweat:

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

not one bit, i aint afraid of nothing, exept for one thing

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Absolutely not. ^^ I love the thrill roller coasters and high, fast rides give you, especially the ones on which you fall completely vertically. I might get sick right after being on them, but I still enjoy the thrill while I'm on the ride. I love it. ;)

Of course not. My favorite so far is the Medusa, from six flags marine world. The best part is when you go loop the loop, and your stomache feels all funny.... :)

Thrill rides are fun!!! roller coasters are fun!!! ^^ I love them. Although me usually end up with a headache because of my head banging against the harness but it still hasn't stopped me!! XD

Signature

HELL NO

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

sort of becouse I'm afraid of hights but they are fun in the end!

Not really. Maybe when I was mad small, but for as long as I can remember I loved those type of rides. It gave me joy as in being able to do anything...

Not now,but i do remember embarrassing myself in wonderland while a girl i liked was there.

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

scared? no! Never! Suu-chan's a thrill ride, and I live that every day XD

honestly, what's there to be scared of? worst that can happen is that you die, and if you do, there's not much you can do about it. On the other hand, if it's been throughly tested and is safe, what's the problem. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!

Kaolla Su, I wish ye were whisky, ah would drink ye dry!

Proud, upstanding member of HinaLovers, lovehina-fans, an Englishman MT-UK!... oh, and a pervert :D

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.