Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you scared of riding a thrill ride? - Minitokyo

are you scared of riding a thrill ride?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

lol
hell no XD
Loops I ride em all!! YAY!!!
Me and my brother rode all the roller-caosters 6 times
my friends were too scared to get on...
so for their sake we decided to ride a small roller coaster...no loops...and they were all screaming in my ear....I thought i would go deaf O_O
my cousin was squeezin my arm and screamin the whole time....I wanted to kick her ass off the ride ....i once had to push the button that stops the ride because she was so scared...
I kinda almost evaded the question XD

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

i love riding them, though i havent tried roller coasters for a while.

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

never wanted to ride one in the first place, afraid of heights...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

well i have to say no because i am a guy and i hate to admite that i'm afraid of such things. i guess that is the personality i have that little things like this i'm not afraid off. i ride the mbefore and i liked it. is just the though of going into one that is scary but once you are on it you know you can't get off. after a couple of ride then is nothing. maybe the next thing i'll go for is sky diving.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by pongchanmaybe the next thing i'll go for is sky diving.

Hmmm... I like your idea! :D :nya: :D

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

i just makes me sick, like puke or make me dizzy.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Nope! I'm scared of forgetting where I parked in the amusement park... that sucks so much!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

No way! Thrill rides are awesome! Sure, they're scary, but there's some sort of force that pulls me to them despite my brain going, "No, don't Sally, don't!" Haha...^-^ It's just 'cause life as a teenage Californian can't be any more boring...hardly any rain and no snow...everything's practically the same year-round. That's why we have all the theme parks here XD (Hey...I just realized that just now! XD)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

you gota be kidding they are coolest plaything on earth XP!
wel... they are kinda expansive but it pays to retrive my stress!

Signature

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i love em! thrill rides are cool, the good thing is im not the least bit scared of heights but i like the g-forces heaps aswell, great way to get rid of a bad day and bad thoughts, u forget everything when you do a massive freefall!

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

Yea, Im scared of rides, it really depends on what it is.
I had to get of a roller coster on its second run because I didnt like it. (It does 2 laps, and before the 2nd lap, they ask if anyone wants to get off)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i like thrills, unless they involve loops and corkscrews

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I don't really like them I don't even go to any of those new ones at disney world Iam used to the old ones like the Hauted masion.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

i love thrill rides, especially the zipper, i love turning the seat thing upside down!

Yep. I even tried riding a roller coaster. <.<

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I like some of them, but im a chicken ass when it comes to the huge rollercoasters. The little ones i can take, but those huge ones are out of the question.

Signature

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

i have fear with riding rollercoasters, evrytime when i was forced to ride it with the gang i will end up having vomiting out things.....
but strange when i was driving in 4x4 jeep for discovery activities i am not scared?why?

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Well, since that time(when I'm small) when my family brough us to visit Disneyland~ I've played too much of those roller coasters til it turns to a fear. Right now, that fear is still there... I'll just pass for riding a thrill ride ^-^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

i was for the frist two or so coasters. closed my eyes while i experienced them, then that was the end of that fear

i love thrill rides. it took me the longest time to get on the vertical drop ones though...that's the one that makes me give silent screams. The classic wooden roller coasters make me laugh, those are my favorite.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

ChibiMiao

The Crazy Neko

Roller coasters scare me. x_x I just dun like the feeling of my heart dropping.

When I was younger I was scared of the larger roller coasters at local theme-parks (Six Flags at Arlington), but when I hit a certain age that changed completely, and since, I can't get enough of them when I'm at one of the parks.

Can't say I'm a fan of the long lines, but I'll usually endure at least one of them (while remembering those sweet times when we'd arrive early and be able to ride them over and over with little to no wait) throughout the day -- particularly for a new ride.

i love rollercoaster....the more it looks scraier, the more i want to go in...man...i remember on a roller coaster....i lost my glasses....( hope it does not fall on somebody ) but it's history now...

now i'm wearing contact lense and it's super fun....i don't need to worry about that part anymore...there none grand park here...i have to go to mtl for la ronde to play.....2 hours of ride

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I LOVE to ride them! At first there's fear... And nervousness but I want to... So go on with it! The faster, the loopier, the longer the better! Weeeeeeee! XD XD XD I don't really scream in fright, actually I scream because of enjoyment! I like to yell "This is so cool!" "Grabeh, tol! Ang sarap!" (Wow, man! Its so good!) Or whatever... o_0

You're in the Philippines like me right? Is that Pirate ship from Enchanted Kingdom? :) Too bad I couldn't ride it, when we got there the ride was closed for inspection... T_T

merged: 06-08-2006 ~ 10:07pm

Quote by alexiel01

Quote by pongchanmaybe the next thing i'll go for is sky diving.

Hmmm... I like your idea! :D :nya: :D

Me too! Hahaha... Xtreme sports! I love them! XD XD XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 95 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.