Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruit yes or no - Minitokyo

Fruit yes or no

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Do you like to eat fruit if so what kind do you like to eat? Do you have a favorite fruit?

I personally love watermelon. I always eat it whenever we get it. That and pears I really like them as well.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I l-o-v-e Mandarin Oranges!!!!!!!!!! *runs to go get a can of Mandarin oranges*

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Yes I love fruit! My favs are: Cherries, pomegranates, dragon fruit (only had the juice before), pears, mandarin oranges, plums, pineapple, peaches, raspberries...

Signature Image

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

I love.........GREEN GRAPES!!!!n also pears, followed by green apple, which i personally like to eat with salt! (any1 realize they're all GREEN?lol...)

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

pear is good...but the crunch kind that's juicy is best X3..i don't like apples>>__<<
i like grapes..not sour tho>>__<<...erm...sweet plums^^...mango<3...i used to like kiwi...now i can't remember why...anything juicy ..sweet...and...erm..not hard to eat xD...like pineapple...unless i don't have to cut it xD

Fruit is evil. Fruit once tried to take over the planet and enslave all of mankind but fortunate Lord Chocolate and his sweet but unhealthy minions saved us.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Ohh..I like *Strawberries* they are soooooooo gooooooood XD
And yeah *Watermelon* those are good too....Well I like any fruit as long it's sweet...!
XD ;)

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

mOochaN

A L O N E

oohh.. fruits are my fav food ever.... ^^,.... since i love sweets... fruits sweetness is incomparable to any sort of sweets.. they are just natural... mm... i love watermelons, papaya, (the orange one),.. the mandarin orange... love them.... nd pomelo... mmm... i love them so mch... ^^,.... and mangoes... mango ice cream are the best... avocado as well... u should try avocado shake... they are tasty... mm...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ooo i love fruits!!umm lets see watermelons, strawberrys, and cherrys, and an orange once in a while ^.^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I love all kinds of fruits xD!
Mango's, Watermelons, Strawberries (with sugar xD), Pineapple, Apples, Oranges, Avacado (with sugar), etc etc ^_^

Signature Image

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI l-o-v-e Mandarin Oranges!!!!!!!!!! *runs to go get a can of Mandarin oranges*

OMG yes!!!! I haven't had those in such a long time! awwww....i wants some now!...
I also reallly like Raspberries, Blueberries...any berries really..lol
Oh! and Banannas!!! yum yum :D
Yes..most fruit is good to me! yay! yummy yummy! :)

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

Quote by SpystreakI personally love watermelon. I always eat it whenever we get it.

Oh yes! Watermelons! I love watermelons and oranges! :D

yup, i like sweet fruit like strawberries, pears and watermelons

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

love fruit. Personally favorite - strawberry
but i also like to eat mango, pineapple, peach, pear, watermelon, and some other i don't even know the names ^^;;

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Quote by watucatyup, i like sweet fruit like strawberries, pears and watermelons

I was just about to type that..... lmao but it's already here! Blueberries too! XD

all kinds of fruit ^^

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Melons! Definitely! And cherries!

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Fruit eh? Sure why not. Oranges, bananas and kiwi are my favorties for sure.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

do i like fruit? a superhuge YES! i love almost every single fruit... my favorites include (but are not limited to) lychee, persimmons, fuji apples, and strawberries from the farmer's market! XD

Signature Image

i love fruit! altho i dont eat enough of it..

lets see, cherries, mangoes, nectarines, longans, durian (not too much) and the apple-
much tooo hard to pick just one!=)

I think green apples and oranges are good, and good for you too. Like most people I dont eat enough, but thats because I'm real picky, a slight brown mark makes me not wanna eat it.

i love eat fruits...my fav is strawberry

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

I like alot of fruits XD
but... thater are some favorites. Like apples.. and grapes... and bananas XD

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i LUV blueberries, and strawberries are good too but probably just to snack on i would choose watermelon yummmmm :nya:

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.