Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 where are there Alice 19th mangas in Canada? - Minitokyo

where are there Alice 19th mangas in Canada?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Does anyone have any idea where i can find Alice 19th manga in Canada?
i can't seem to find them anywhere...
it may be easier to find on the net but my parents frobid me from perchiseing there! T_T

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Hmmm...sorry, can't help u out, don't live in Canada. But I do know how u feel about parents forbidding kids...I can rarely even buy them from a store...Sadness -_- :hmpf: Grrr...

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Well, if you can read Chinese, you can get the Chinese edition from

http://us.yesasia.com/
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/icomicshop-hk/index.html

I got mine whole set from the second site, it's $3.6 per volume, but the shipping fee was like $30.....although I got mine in three days from ordering.........

Signature

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

I do !! I can help but --- first of all are you french and where in the canada do you live? Cause it would be easier for me to help ya, cause i know many place where there is manga of alice 19th(my friend got almost all the collection by now) Have you tried Archambault ?Ill ask my friend at school tomorrow to twl me where she buyed them (cause she buyed them at many librairies at many place so youd get a chance to get one near where you live)and so tell you to make sure of the place ok? so dont despair, youll get to know it soon. Ja ne !!!

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Ghosty-chan

Guess it depends on where you live... I live in Canada, and I can always seem to find Alice 19th in the comic stores. ^^;

If only I were cool and had a signature like everyone else.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.