Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think sasuke is gay ? - Minitokyo

Do you think sasuke is gay ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

if you dont believe that see it by your self.. in google.. type "sasuke isnt gay" if you dont believe me google it by your self.. lol

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Sophi-chan

Sophi-chan

Color Full

Realyyyyyy ???]
i will test.. ..

sophi-chan

---------------------
Sophi-chan ^^
Kisses 4 u !!!

Quote by Dufoe88if you dont believe that see it by your self.. in google.. type "sasuke
isnt gay" if you dont believe me google it by your self.. lol

Hhahah thats nice.Lol, it made us correct it by clicking 'Sasuke is Gay'

Well, he is always so cold to Sakura and kissed Naruto once. Maybe he is still too young to be aware of his feelings but I think he is gay xDD

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by harakiriWell, he is always so cold to Sakura and kissed Naruto once. Maybe he
is still too young to be aware of his feelings but I think he is gay xDD

Haha! Good points! But I think he's a little confused about what he wants...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

lol that's a good one xD
who knows how did you get the ideea for that? ~_~

i will make his plane and simple no and u need to stop reading yaoi doujinshi's

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think sasuke is too much in love with the idea of killing his brother to care about girls, immature little prick... <_<

Signature Image

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

well umm im sure it wasent the creatos intention but uno whati think its a 50 50 chance i mean having your own clan being wiped out by your brother and seeing your parents die all has its side affects of being sad quite cold to other not talkitive no freinds i mean i thin you would iether go insane or just end up like him if it hapened to you but.........maybe being geyis another side affect who knows but honestly i dunt think he's gay just..... think he is cold
im sure he will find a female partner just not at the moment and all those thing that uno make him look gay i dunno i think that all come with having your clan wiped out i mean kissing naruto was an acedent and he doesent really care for sakura because.. i gess he'sjust afriad of loving someone then losing them..or he could be gay but honestly i dun think thats gonna be i think he will end up loving sakura and they will like a happy striaght life... soo no i dunt really think i just think people dont really understand him lol funny thread though..

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

This thread is pointless. Please make sure all threads you create in the future are constructive and are somehow conducive to discussion.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.