Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Gundam mech discussion - Minitokyo

Best Gundam mech discussion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

aibuster

aibuster

Gynophobia

as the subject implies. Im asking you all, mech freaks or not, what it THE BEST MECH ever done in the gundam series? it can be anything, from mobile suits to mobile armors and battleships. theres no limitations on how many mechs you liked here. also pick a pilot of the mecha. it can be unrelated to the actual rider of the mecha.
mine goes to all mechas that goes with heavy firepower. Gundam leopard, Gundam heavy arms and the Gp03d dendrobium. i dont have any favourite pilot as long as they all kick ass XD

Hard one, either Wing Gundam Zero from Gundam Wing or the Freedom from Seed

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Hmmm...weeeelll....

1. Epyon
2. Deathscythe Custom
3. God Gundam
4. GP03 Dendrobium
5. Gerbera Tetra
6. Devil Gundam
7. Aegis Gundam
8. rx-78 Gundam

Each has things that I like, be it weapons, style, transformations or just plain power.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Besides, best Gundam mecha and best Gundam pilot threads have all been done before. Please remember to search and go through the rules and guidelines before creating new threads in the future :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.