Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devilman Live Action Movie - Minitokyo

Devilman Live Action Movie

page 1 of 1 8 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

http://www.devilmanthemovie.jp/

The sites only in japanese. The movie is as well done by the Japs.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

HOLY hell!!! I WISH I HAD A better modem TO SEE A better quality trailer!!! MUST see!! MUST see!! MUST see!!

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Well, I haven't seen the actual Devilman, but I have seen and read a cover of the movie in Newtype USA and I must say it looks cool....The makeup and costumes....

Signature Image

damn that looks badass
i never got around to watching the anime though
i probably should from the way this movie looks

Devilman ish kickass, i can't wait till someone gets hold of it in japanese and subtitles

xp

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

The site is updated after it's release and HOLY shit, it looks totally awsome, didn't expect it to be so well made XD

Trailer does look pretty cool. Saw this a while back. Expected release date for the DVD I've been told is mid January next year. Another Japanese movie to be on the lookout for besides this and Appleseed is Casshern. If you thought the Devilman trailer was cool, the Casshern trailer will blow you away. :)

The link for the Casshern trailer (if anyone is interested) is www.apple.co.jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by Maiketh69Trailer does look pretty cool. Saw this a while back. Expected release
date for the DVD I've been told is mid January next year. Another
Japanese movie to be on the lookout for besides this and Appleseed is
Casshern. If you thought the Devilman trailer was cool, the Casshern
trailer will blow you away. :)
The link for the Casshern trailer (if anyone is interested) is
www.apple.co.jp/quicktime/trailers/casshern_large.html

oh, so it comes out next year in January? Sweet :)

Your link doesn't seem to work so I checked out it's official home page where I also found the trailer and I must say it looks pretty neat as well, seems to have a bit deeper story than your avarage Hollywood movie. XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.