Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help with an .AVI - Minitokyo

Help with an .AVI

page 1 of 1 7 total items

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

hi. how are you people?
I need help. I have a 716 MB movie . I need it to be maximum 701, to be able to put it on a common cd. What can I do? must i reduce a bit the quality? Or can i just cut 2 minutes or something out of it so that I can reduce it's size?
thanks very much.
By the way, what's the way to play VCD on the pc?
gracias.

Signature
Fun.

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

Play VCDs on a PC with a DVD player program. They often have VCD support. Ones such as PowerDVD works fine. If you are putting it on a CD as storage... you can try to compress it. Reencoding and reducing quality is a bit harder.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Using Winrar or something? Doesn't sound good; what i actually want is to be able to play it just by inserting the cd. And because I know there is a way, I wanna know it. Thanks, Staff!

Signature
Fun.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by UnknownFactUsing Winrar or something? Doesn't sound good; what i actually want is
to be able to play it just by inserting the cd. And because I know
there is a way, I wanna know it. Thanks, Staff!

rip it like smart ripper or something then compress with winrar

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah, just cutting away the ending text and or the opening should do the trick, its very simple =)

you know a dream is fake when you wake up from it...
but if you don't wake up... the dream is reality.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Thank you people, you're nice.

Signature
Fun.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

d/l virtualdub and you can compress it more or into a diff format and so on as well

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.