Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dancers - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

so since i love dance and i couldn't find a forum thread that really talked about why people love dancing/what types of dance people do/etc, i decided to make a new thread.. so anything about dancing is good here.
personally i do ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, and modern. i also teach. which is pretty cool. i pretty much dance everywhere i go from school hallways to the tennis courts and yea. i'm pretty crazy. i just looooove dancing. lyrical is my favorite. for anyone who doesn't know what lyrical is, it's like a modern ballet sort of think. you mostly dance to slow and flowing music like alternative music and the steps are choreographed to the lyrics and the accents in the music. it's more of a freestyle way to express your feelings. it's really cool. so yea.
i'd also really like to learn a salsa or some spanish style type of dance. those are really cool. lol.
please post. ^_^

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol... fun.. love dancing myself, ballet, and hip pop mainly a little chinese., but its not much. I love dancing to the music, and I sing too when I dance... for ballet I like peaceful music, and hip pop its mainly r&b... totally love itXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well, I really don't like dance, but I know, is a long, long history, well I learned to dance "merengue" and "salsa", due to that my girlfriend charms and for the graduation party of the school she desired that we dance that night, but I really hate this kind of music...I prefer the rave :D ^_^' ...

ps: sorry for my awful english :sweat:

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

no exotic dancers.

I am invincible!

I like exotic dancing

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i hate dancing....dun really like it, not because im a guy, cos i just hate it. bwhahaah duno why though.

Signature

Danceing is a great way of moveing your body around an just have fun but l never dance in my whole life so l don't know much about it, And yes l do saw lots of people dances in my life.

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

well i think dancing is a great way to just use up alot of energy and it's really fun to dance with friends too. i think some guys use the excuse that they hate dance because they think they're bad dancers. i don't think i've seen too many guys that were bad dancers. dancing just needs confidence and rhythm. i think everyone has the potential to be a great dancer. ^^. just don't be afraid to be constructively criticized. thanks to those who have posted so far. ^^

I like seeing people dance, but I'm too shy to dance

I love to dance, I personally love to dance merengue, Salsa, Hip-Hop, belly dancing, and a little bit of ballet, it's fun and a good way to exercise, ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.