Logitech MX1000

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cancel

Just got mine this morning and I am loving it already. Only having issues getting Firefox to recognise the Back and Forward buttons, but I should be able to sort that.

Anyone else use this rather snazzy laser mouse? Does it work well for you?

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Cancel

I have got one and I really like this mouse, but its a bit too heavy.
And sometimes when I want to recharge my mouse I have to put it into the loading station a few times, until it recharges, because the contact to load the mouse doesn't work well after a few months. And its also bad that the sticker on the back of the mouse
I had to use a bit glue to prepare it. But I really like that I can change songs from my bed, when Im listening to songs.^^

- Wer traumt, dem wachsen Fluegel -

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Cancel

I don`t have one but I`d like to have it ^_^ I`ve heard it works great. Maybe someday I`ll get one. For now the only Logitech stuff I own is a keyboard Ultra-X Flat. Superb stuff!

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cancel

I thought it would be heavier than it is, but it's a nice weight and feels less than the mx700 I used to have. As for the charging thing, it happened a little with my mx700, but it was nothing major.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Cancel

well.......i dont have it ......i'm using a mx700 and more than satisfied with it.....i think the problem drakkon says about recharging occurs to all cordless mouse >.< yea it doesnt work after awhile but.......its not completely broken ....and yea its heavy .....however the main talk about the mx1000 i think is the laser sensors....its still a new tech so i wouldnt buy it yet.....im waiting for more versions of laser sensors before buying one......it should be really good i reckon.....and it looks futuristic.....well but its problems and all probably remains the same as cordless mouses >.< heavy and the recharging frustration ......it should be a fine mouse but im not gonna purchase it ........not at the moment at least ^_^

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

Cancel

i don't have one sadly.. :(
i just a a wireless dell mouse, but not the laser type.
i feel like technology is advancing to get rid of cruddy materials like hte ball in the mouse,, and in for the more classy material like the laser mouse...

retire

Foxy-Panther

Foxy-Panther

Let blood run wild!

Cancel

Yes I do have one. They are quite nice! Have fun with your mouse! =^-^=

[sigmig]

• Jul 14, 2005

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Cancel

Yep sammy has one! I've had it fer ahile...daddy-o decide to get it fer meh cause i kept breakin the other version XD lol it'a not my fault! the ball falls out!

Magically Delicious, yo.

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

Cancel

Quote by Aa-chanJust got mine this morning and I am loving it already. Only having
issues getting Firefox to recognise the Back and Forward buttons, but I
should be able to sort that.
Anyone else use this rather snazzy laser mouse? Does it work well for
you?

I re-programmed the mouse so the backwards would be backspace and the forwards would be alt+ right key. I think thats what I did for mine. I really love this mouse. So darn expensive, though.

The range is really good with the mouse. I haven't gotten to an area within my house where the mouse was out of range.

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Cancel

hm....i don't even know what it is xD
<< most clueless person ever....
but it sounds like a special kinda wireless mouse...
I had one...dunno what kind ^^;;...but all i remember is i kept dropping it on the floor O____O
until my dad finally changed it back to the old mouse that has a cord xD

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Cancel

is it the mouse thats is like a remote ... all the buttons all over?

Remember
Revolution

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Cancel

I played with it, but I didn't find it absolutely necessary. It still has some wireless lag, but feels very precise. For gaming, I'd still prefer my wired mx510.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Cancel

I have and love my mx300. it runs great. I don't know about the mx1000 though

I am invincible!

• Jul 14, 2005

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Cancel

I have one and I love it. Its really great when my sister sits down at the computer and can't find the mouse(hmm I wonder what happened to it :D ).

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Cancel

i love mine, after using it and trying to use my old mx700 on anothher computer... the mx700 feels like a brck. the 1000 is a lot more ergonomic and its lighter. i love that it does a stand by type thing after sitting for a few seconds, and the off switch is pretty nifty. i used to use it to keep my sister from getting on my computer while i wasnt home, but apparently she found the switch, now i just hide the mouse, lol

• Jul 15, 2005

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

Cancel

i just heard of it over the net and found it very interesting. but too bad i cant get one on my own simply for the fact that i like my simple mouse at home.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jul 15, 2005
Cancel

I love this thing, I got mine 2 days ago!!!!!!!

• Jul 15, 2005

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Cancel

I only have a generic mouse. Is that so wrong? I feel jealous...

I like mice that have lights on them... placing a cigar on the light is fun.

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Cancel

I don't have one, I use only a simple mouse. ^_^' But I think it's interesting. :)

Cancel

Quote by BorisGrishenkoI have and love my mx300. it runs great. I don't know about the mx1000 though

Same, I have a mx300 and it works really great for me. I've seen the mx1000 though I don't know if I really need to get one. But if this mx300 breaks down then I might consider getting the mx1000.

Signature Image

Cancel

I love this, I just bought this 3 days ago

• Jul 16, 2005

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Cancel

I don't have one but it sounds cool....but you have to recharge it? :hmpf:

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

Cancel

Yea, but the battery lasts for a long time. I charge it while I'm sleeping.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Cancel

Mine's on charge whenever I'm away for the computer for more than an hour.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.