Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone watch Shaman King? - Minitokyo

Does anyone watch Shaman King?

Tagged under Shaman King

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

I've seen all the eps. it's really good, sad thing about this anime is that i watched the last eps. in Jap with no subtitles so i didn't get what they were saying but it was still an excellent anime to watch...Highly recommended

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

The manga was disappointing. I watched the anime and it was okay though. Sounds like it differs from the manga...

me too i like shaman king............if you have any information about it cann you please forward it to me??

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by skatergirlme too i like shaman king............if you have any information about it cann you please forward it to me??

No problemo!

Hey, Shaman King!! Great anime I love it!!! great comedy and action combination.

Satine

Satine

Yoh and Hao are cool, i like them both. Ana's personality suits mine alittle too well though...

Signature
Why are you trying to make fun of me?
You think it's funny?
What the fuck you think it's doing to me?
You take your turn lashing out at me
I want you crying with your dirty ass in front of me

And I bleed,
I bleed,
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.

I read....

ive got it on dvd in subbed version it ends with hao absorbing the king of spirits and yoh and friends defeat him when yoh completes his giant spirit form with a giant amidamaru but then after his oracle bell bracelet starts to ring again

Signature

why put the gun to your head if youre already dead?

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

yes its my absolutely favi anime and manga x3
I love it so much xD I have CDS DVDS everything o.o
*takes Anna and Ren and runs away*

I started watching Shaman King in English first.. of course, it was really badly done. x__x;

I just finished watching it in Japanese with subtitles this month, so yay. :D I liked it, it was pretty cool. I also like the ending, though it wasn't as conclusive as I really wanted... but it was a good way to leave it, I guess. ^^;

However, there are some things added in the English dub that I prefer to the Japanese explanations... I think there are only two though. ^^; Haha.

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

It was anothe anime 4kids ruined. But I mean, wtf m8, you can't blame it all on dubbing and edditing... I only watched a few episodes. The anime just didn't stack up to the manga.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

the ending of the anime sux...

the manga is amazing. the anime, not so much...

it's the first thing i jump to when i open the latest issue of shonen jump.

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Sure I know/watch it^^
It's not the best I've seen but I like it^^

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Maybe should be a second part of shaman king

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Yes I watch it...It is pretty good! :)

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I love Shaman King...the dub was baaad but the original was great, except for the ending - which I hated, lol XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

dunno

dunno

Guardian of the Erratic Portal

here in italy.. Second episode today.. can't tell u :)

hmm....i'm 2 episodes away from finishing the anime.

Yeah, i watch Shaman King, its my fav anime (at least i think it is o.o'') HAO asakura rulez!! ^-^ I dont know what happened since it was a cliffie, but i hope my master didnt die..v.v'' HE shall LIVE again!!! @.@ ...Poor Masta Hao.. so missunderstood.. v.v'' I think yoh was shaman king for a lil while at the end, but i think that because of Master's interuptions n stuff they dicided that it wasnt fair to the other participants and dicided to start the tournament all over again.. at least, thats my theory. Hope it helps!
Bye now. ^-^
Shinzo-chan
^-^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I've watched Shaman King twice, I got to say the dubbed was badly, I mean was badly done. I got sick after watching each episode.

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by BenitoraI've only seen the first few episodes, but I follow the manga. Sadly, they say

hmm.. how sad

Quote by sdelacruzI started watching Shaman King in English first.. of course, it was really badly done. x__x;

Yup, the Japanese with English subtitles are way better

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

I'm watching it right now that is broadcast in Italy, but I saw the last episode in japanease and it has no ending! We must see in the manga!

Signature

i did not get d chance 2 finish whatching d anime ! because can't afford 2 bye d whole anime series ! need 2 save up money 4 other things .... what a sad story isn't it ?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.