Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone watch Shaman King? - Minitokyo

Does anyone watch Shaman King?

Tagged under Shaman King

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

angel-type

angel-type

fallen angels

i used 2 watch it but the show stopped. i wish they would show it again. it was my fav. saturday show -_-

i never did figure out why the anime stopped abruptly
ah well, there's always the manga

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

Pity I havn't yet finished watching the anime...I paused somewhere during the second round at the tournament. I heard that the anime near the ending is somewhat different from the manga. But then again what anime is the exact same as the manga...

I watched all the episodes and like the manga the story become less exciting in later part except the anime has an ending while the manga kinda hangs there. I haven't watched the OVA, anyway I hope for a sequel or a movie for it ^^.

I use to watch it but I read the manga instead so I stopped.

yezz,, me i watch shaman king...i really like it especially yoh and anna and evev amidamaro...and all the cast.....

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

never saw the anime.. just a bit >.<
the manga rocks ! i've become a fans after reading a bit of it..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

I just wanted to know that if in the end Horo-Horo really ends with TAmao. I hope not! I hate her

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by neobiosI watched all the episodes and like the manga the story become less exciting in later part except the anime has an ending while the manga kinda hangs there. I haven't watched the OVA, anyway I hope for a sequel or a movie for it ^^.

In my opinion, the anime's ending is kinda like a cliffhanger..
the manga's ending way better.

Quote by blueheart I just wanted to know that if in the end Horo-Horo really ends with TAmao. I hope not! I hate her

Did that really happen? Woah...
Tamao the shaman trainee?

Well the anime totally stinks. There is no blood in the anime!
Manga is much better. The story in the manga is much more exciting than the anime and there is more blood. I stopped watching the anime because it sucked. Well I'm not sure because I only read about 30 in manga but I think Hao becomes the Shaman King. Yoh's team, Len's team, and the X-Laws forfit the match. I'm not really sure how the anime goes. Very confusing

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

i like the anime, i want to read the manga.

I beleive they discontinued the manga. The anime flowed in its own direction and ended with the Shaman King title being put off for later, leaving watchers to draw their own conclusions. Usually a lot of anime endings don't have a lot of definite closures, like Inuyasha.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like this show... I love Yoh!

Asakura-Bride

Asakura-Bride

Asakura Hao's Bride

I watch the series, many times.
And the end still confuses me, a bit. All i really figured out is that Hao lost to Yoh in front of the Great Spirits and stuff. And you really dont know if he dies. . . - ___ - which i hope he didnt cuz then id be sad.
And it ended with, the PATCH disappearing. . . then at the very end Yoh's orical bell rings. And thats how it ends. And I dont think it goes any further than that.

Hao has Kinky Boots.

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

well i live in the UK and i've seen ALL the episodes twice XP lucky or what? hehe! it's really gooood! but it stopped showing now cause it's finished lol! at the end.. hao's spirit of fire gets the kingof spirits but Yoh defeats him because Jeanne and the village pary for him.. ok sorry if i've spoilt it.. >_<

Shaman King's pretty interesting if u ask me~ hehehe
I like that anime pretty much.. hehehe
I was kinda sad when hao was defeated by yoh.. coz i'm a fan of hao~
Weelllll... i'm sure he'll reincarnate again 500 years later.. ( Hopefully )
jejejeje

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Weel,I think the anime was abrupted.But the manga did.Anime has 64 phases,manga has 285 episodes and 3 specials:Relax,Mappa Douji and Funbari no Uta (ending eps).All the characters' ending are shown in FNU but it is 7 years after the Shaman Tournament.How sad.It is said that because Hiroyuki Takei-sensei doesn't have enough ability to continue and because the Shaman King has been having fewer and fewer fans.The original fans was about 14-15 when SK was first released and now,after 8 years,they are about 22-23 which means that most of them don't read SK anymore.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

the ending is quite incomplete. so there are games released probably to complete the ending.

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Quote by andyloh006the ending is quite incomplete. so there are games released probably to complete the ending.

But one thing I sure is the game is about the anime,not the manga because the manga is not complete.Or the producer will design a new story.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

the manga is better than anime i thimk...

yup~~~first fav anime~~~
dont like the ending as much~~

I used to watch it, I thought the music was awesome but the ending sucks.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No reason to bump this one unless you have something pertinent to add to the discussion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.