Does anyone go to the library to use their highspeed cpu?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Cancel

Hi everyone i was wondering does anyone on MT go to the library to use their highspeed cpu?????
I was just wondering cause i'am right now it's soooooooo fast ya know?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Nope never. There's always people on all the computers whenever I go. Plus I usually am there doing research for school. Otherwise I really don't go to the library.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

Quote by SpystreakNope never. There's always people on all the computers whenever I go. Plus I usually am there doing research for school. Otherwise I really don't go to the library.

Man i have to cause my home cpu is so dang slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancel

I avoid the library as though my life depends upon it. The library is a down right evil place, just like Bed Bath and Beyond. Trust me, avoid the beyond section.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

• Jul 14, 2005

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

Quote by toutousaiI avoid the library as though my life depends upon it. The library is a down right evil place, just like Bed Bath and Beyond.

hahah yeah bbanb is scary place!

Cancel

Not me to many books.

• Jul 14, 2005

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Cancel

Nope, but then the PCs at my local library are really slow seeing has how i live in a tiny village! Besides my PC is fast enough XD

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

• Jul 14, 2005

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Cancel

highspeed? more like 600Mhzish around here.
I've brought my laptop (1.8Ghz) and used it at the library before, too bad I couldnt plug it into their network. :-/

• Jul 14, 2005

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Cancel

Quote by toutousaiI avoid the library as though my life depends upon it. The library is a
down right evil place, just like Bed Bath and Beyond. Trust me, avoid
the beyond section.

ditto :P plus i don't need to, my computer's a monster machine...

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

zink

zink

cookie?

Cancel

my pc is faster than the ones at the library so i stay at my place. even if the library's pc is faster, i would never go there because people don't know how to be quiet

Signature Image

• Jul 14, 2005

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Cancel

I like the books at the library, but not the computers. They are slow and there is always a line of people waiting. My pc is faster and is set just the way I want even though I can't print anything. I mostly print stuff at work... Bad employee.....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

• Jul 14, 2005
Cancel

Quote by zinkmy pc is faster than the ones at the library so i stay at my place.
even if the library's pc is faster, i would never go there because
people don't know how to be quiet

I agree

• Jul 14, 2005
Cancel

only when i travel out of town..beats runing across towns to goto a realtive's house to only find out that they busy using it.(not to mention a waiting line x"d)

• Jul 14, 2005

aog506

~Burn It All~

Cancel

I never go to the library unless I'm bored and wanna get a movie, or I want to read a book

• Jul 14, 2005
Cancel

Everything I want to do on a computer, with the exception of forum browsing, I can't do at a library. I only go to libraries to research stuff.

Quote by aog506I never go to the library unless I'm bored and wanna get a movie, or I want to read a book

Thats usually the only reasons you go to a library...

• Jul 14, 2005

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Cancel

My school library has T1 internet( I think 1.5mb/s?) which is better than mine but they have Windows 98 -.- Downloading anime there would be so fast...

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Cancel

...The library isn't know for high-speed CPU's... ...(Central Processing Units). ...Maybe for their high/large/wide bandwidth though... ...And I've done it once or twice. ...Not often though, since they only let me use a floppy. ...Once... ...Not after its touched anything non-library either. ...So at a rate of about $0.50 USD per meg... ...So yeah... Not often...

• Jul 15, 2005

KaWaiiXAnGeL

KaWaiiXAnGeL

*poke* weeeeeeeeee!

Cancel

yah true its fast! i guess i use for the highspeed cpu.. mabye mabye not O.O

Thank You.

• Jul 17, 2005

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Cancel

nope, i almost never go to the library, only for school.and why should i go there if i cant watch anime there anyway..

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Cancel

i know what u mean, their cpu's are insanely fast, but i have a better connection at home....plus, i dont really read. lol

Signature

• Jul 21, 2005

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Cancel

I used to on occasion when I first moved out with my girlfriend. We didn't have that much money so the library was a cheap place to get books, sit somewhere comfortably and read, or to get online.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Cancel

public library - no, because of too many restrictions. (can't visit any game site, etc)
university's library - yea. T3 without any restriction. Excellent for downloading anime

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Cancel

my libary has a sllloowww computer....and i like to try and avoid the place full off dusy old books >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Ebony

Ebony

Dark Neko

Cancel

Our library computers aren't terribly slow but never as fast as I wish they were lol I usually go there since I live at my grandmother's house and she'a all anti-internet and stuff >.<

Things are never what they appear to be
Signature
Thanks Kuai for the awesome avi and sig! <3

Member of *~cat-army-advanced~* *~High-Spirited~* *~Animal-Lovers~* *~Girls-Only~* *~Pure-Light-Love~*

• Jul 24, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.