Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone go to the library to use their highspeed cpu? - Minitokyo

Does anyone go to the library to use their highspeed cpu?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Not an answer but a funny one.

I fast read the topic and undestood "Does anyone go to the library to use your highspeed cpu? (aka brain)" and started to laugh.

It could be a hell of topic.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Blah, our library browsers have a lot of features disabled... plus no food + drink, limited sessions = no thanks :)

_(\__/)
_/o\/o\
m \ . / m

This is Moonfox. He likes to eat Bunnies. He's content enough with his life not to want world domination. Copy him into your sig if you're boring and uncreative or if you just like copying things into your sig. :)

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Usually the computers at the library are slower than mine because they're networked to one server. I have DSL anyway so it doesn't matter to me. :)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i use the ones that i do for my Digital Media course, my computer at home is faster but their net is faster cause im only on dial up at home lol

here the ones we are on are 1.5ghz, at home the PC is 2.6ghz

Signature Image

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

//
i avoid the library as though my life depends upon it. The library is a down right evil place, just like Bed Bath and Beyond. Trust me, avoid the beyond section.
//
Libraries are beautiful places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My library has a slow computer. Maybe they are just fast because they don't have crap on them? BTW Libraries use keyloggers.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

yes I do, I love to go to library during summer time because nobody in there, I can use any computer I want, of course I go to library because I have to take summer courses. If not, I rather having my vacation. But this summer, I have to take summer courses to please my parents, they want me to do so. hehe...babbling too much, who did I learn this from anyway...???my cousin, may be ~_~

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.