Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BECK Guitar Preference - Minitokyo

BECK Guitar Preference

Tagged under BECK

page 1 of 1 7 total items

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

This is like a poll to BECK ..... i think......well.....in BECK Ryusuke uses the lespaul and koyuki uses the tele......thts all i know i think.....well.....just vote for the guitar u like...for those guitarists and non guitarists too!!

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

Les Paul of course ^^

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

lol....i thought this poll was suppose to be deleted....hhaa.....i didnt know anyone would reply
thx again dude

Lucille is really cool, those bullet holes make it look very agressive... and its the favorite of Ryusuke after all, remember... since he got that guitar, he wants to become a legend like Sony Boy (the original owner).

Signature

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

oh crap....i forgot to change the lucille to a strat ....... cause Lucille IS a Les Paul....damn...

I like Taira's Music Man Stingray bass.. does that count?

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

oh? whatever man, as long as it's anything with strings or whatever that can get u rocking

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.