Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which next generation console are you waiting for the most? - Minitokyo

which next generation console are you waiting for the most?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

ya...i'm not sure of what the revolution can do...
and i'm learzy with all of them really... i mean...i think its hard to find more origanal games out there...thats why i love japanese imports..

ther's this in where you are in insain person and you just hav to live 1 day...its woerd o,O

mataputos

mataputos

ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miembro : [Hispanime]
Feature: [Futura Girl]
[My Gallery]
Vectors rules!!!
Signature

PS3 and Revolution

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well until now I have noticed that PS3 is number one and Revolution is number two! honestly I didn't expect that revolution have so many fans! more than Xbox360!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

Play Station 3 for sure!

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

ps3 strictly because of the hardware descriptions i hope they dont make me eat my words of support

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

eh...hardware specs aside judging from the lineup announced I would have to say so far it would still have to be ps3...i mean I would've loved to play the other systems if they had more third party support...the xbox has a lot but again I just don't feel like playing a console when I play that which felt more like PC with a joystick...something about the games I guess =\...but yea...and revolution...hardware sux (oops...wasn't supposed to talk about specs :o) but even without that it seems its actual lineup isn't that strong if you don't count the back catalogue... eh...so go ps3? ._.

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well honestly PS3 is more than just a console! especially after what we saw in the E3 2005!
it's more like a super home entertainment system XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

ps3 if it can do graphics as good as was shown at e3

The Revolution, from what I here it will be a good system, especially with the suposed ability to play all of the games from the NES, SNES and the N64 (not shur about the early gameboy games though) wich will be great.

New here and I love all of the great art and people, also I am a Reallly big fan of Ranma 1/2.

KIMeee

KIMeee

kuro neko

i'm gonna buy all three, but if i only had enough money to buy one system, i would get the PS3.

bluegender

bluegender

Immortality

xbox 360

Rei Ayanami:
- "Man fears the darkness... And so, he scrapes away at edges of it with fire.\"

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

PS 3 for me.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

PS 3 all the way!!!

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

PS3 I guess...mrore gamies...I dunno actually. I have a Xbox at home...but that'z it ^^

Signature

I'm a Sony fan, and I like Sony games, so PS3 is for me.

To be honest, most of the next gen systems look really good. Xbox 360 is decent in terms of hardware specs, and if they continue to do Live, that will be cool. Revolution is a little mysterious to date, but it still looks somewhat interesting.

But PS3 catches my eye the most.

PS3 cause it has the most power and it has cool features.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I can't decide, both are really impressive!

A real friend stabs you in the front

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.