Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what music you like more the hyde or the gackt? - Minitokyo

what music you like more the hyde or the gackt?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

definitively he is quite complicated my to put in conversation to these two loves.... hyde so pretty he. vocalist of l'arc in ciel and gackt that a voice has..... that definitively it is not possible to be defined.....

It is why I have created east forum so that you choose which both you like more: or like singer, man XP, or simply some song of them that it pleases more to you....

Siri

Siri

Suou

lol
DAMN thats hard
I think personally looks wise I like hyde more. (But he's so short arghhh) although gackt has a really great body.

Personality wise Gackt is really witty and funny.. his utabans were so funny to watch.. Hyde seems to be lacking a little in personality.. maybe because he's so popular he doesn't really have to try any more LOL

Music wise is really hard =.= Gackt had plenty of really good songs, (Last song, Secret Garden, Mizerable, Fragrance to name a few) and Hyde I love his solo stuff (Evergreen, Oasis, Masquerade ..) but not so much his Laruku stuff even though some of those songs are good too.
Of course theres also Orenji no Taiyou which has them both so double the fun ^_^
But I think Hyde has a better voice out of the two, its so smooth and enchanting in roentgen, but also so good in the rock genre too ^_^

So there you have it. I think they're equal :x I can't choose =P

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

As much as I love Gackt, I myself have to go with Hyde just because Laruku was the first Japanese band that I got into and throughout the years, Hyde's image may have changed quite a bit but his songs still rock on.
Gackt however keeps losing his "Jrock" image more and more...

I think I like Gackt's voice more, but I prefer Hyde's personality.

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

i love mostly Gackt!! but Hyde isnt bat at all.. i prefer his 'solo' songs.. and of course..
Orenji No Taiyou is awesome! and u dnt have to choose between them :P
but im afraid.. for me Gackt beats Hyde loads more! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Got to be Gackt, i love his voice and he is such a talented musician in general, not mention extremely hot! I also like Gackt's personality, he tries to come across as very aloof, but you can actually see he is very caring and has quite a sense of humour if you watch the backstage/behind-the-scenes clips that are out there (particularly of his trip to Madagascar).
To be honest, i don't like Hyde's voice - when i hear him sing i feel nothing. When i see or hear Gackt singing there is so much emotion to it, but with Hyde.....it just does nothing for me. Sorry to any Hyde fans!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Hyde rulez!!!
I haven't listened to gackt's musics now... -_-

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Keishu

Keishu

Nyo~

Definitely Haido~. His voice, personality, charisma and I like his song lyrics much more (those from the new album are awesome [and from his solo works *.*~]).
Gackt isn't bad, I like him also, but I get faster tired of him xD"...

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Versus and/or favoritism threads are frowned upon here on Minitokyo. Please review the rules and imagine more creative topics.

Closed =)

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.