Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa Chronicle Soundtrack - Minitokyo

Tsubasa Chronicle Soundtrack

page 1 of 1 15 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I searched and there were no threads on this yet.

Anyway, the OST has been released and I just got it last night.. I love it! All the music is wonderful. Does anyone else have it yet? What do you think of it? Favorite songs? Mine are Hear Our Prayer, Guess How Much I Love You, A Song of Storm and Fire, and of course Blaze and Loop. But all of them are great! ^_^'

If you don't have it yet, I recommened getting it, however you can. You won't regret it.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Quote by ameerayoubeek! i dont think your allowed to talk about downloading stuff here

That is 100% correct^.^ It should be changed to the [media] section...^.^

As for the OST, hmmm being a little pirate aren't you? pirate!! XD
lol im just adding a little joke in there. Well, i bought the soundtrack...i'd have to give it a 3/10. Music isnt soo well ....it kind of annoyed me in the beginning..now i dont listen to it anymore..so no more annoyance^.^ The soundtrack could of been better, though it should definetly be better since the show is so well made^.^ Despite the intensly log legs and arms..XD..

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

*edits out the stuff about downloading* My bad. ^_^'

And you're right, they do have long arms and legs! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I have it and it really good. That song of storm and fire is the best of them, or i don't know but still its good.

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I picked it up a little while ago. It's pretty good. I'm a big fan of Kajiura Yuki and I love all of her soundtracks. The Tsubasa one, however, didn't really mesh as well with the anime as others. I loved the inclusion of the in-series vocals, though.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Yeah, I have the soundtrack too. I'm a fan of Kajiura Yuki's musics too. My favorite in addtion to the opening and ending is Break the Sword of Justice, A Song of Storm and Fire, and Tsubasa.

Tsubasa...??? Didn't know there is OST for it...I felt that there is no soundtrack to get lately...the one I am aiming now is AIR...because I love the series...and the music composed by KEYS are really good...I haven't watched Tsuabsa yet since it is not complete...I like to watch the series when it is complete therefore getting the music will not be my intention now...anyway...thanks for the info...I will give some attention to it

Signature Image

Tsubasa...??? Didn't know there is OST for it...I felt that there is no soundtrack to get lately...the one I am aiming now is AIR...because I love the series...and the music composed by KEYS are really good...I haven't watched Tsuabsa yet since it is not complete...I like to watch the series when it is complete therefore getting the music will not be my intention now...anyway...thanks for the info...I will give some attention to it

Signature Image

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

i've heard blaze and loop, (and i'm totally in love with them! :D) but i don't have the album itself. where'd u get it, angelkate-san?

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

I love all of Yuki Kajiura's work, it inspires me to keep going at the piano.

As for this album, I really like it. I've liked the music from Tsubasa from the beginning of the series. All very good stuff.

My favourite track would have to be Ship of Fools - I love the vocal work, along with Blaze and Loop of course =D

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I think the music is one of the better aspects of Tsubasa the anime. All the tracks on the OST are very nice! I like to listen to it when I'm reading the manga. xp
i really admire Kajiura Yuki for composing all the wonderful pieces. My favorite has to be "Break the Sword of Justice" But of course, I also love the opening and ending songs! ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by MoonlightEternityi've heard blaze and loop, (and i'm totally in love with them! :D) but
i don't have the album itself. where'd u get it, angelkate-san?

yup same here, i only listend to blaze and loop

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Blaze doesnt sound as good in comparison with the OP. For some reason it just doesnt...

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

I heard it and really loved it. Reminded me again why Yuki Kajiura's my favourite composer. I wonder who did the vocals for the BGMs...can anyone tell me? It sounds good. My favourites are A Song of Storm and Fire and I Talk to The Rain...

I don't have the soundtrack yet, but I can't wait till I get it.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.