Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone seen the new King Aurthur Movie? - Minitokyo

Has anyone seen the new King Aurthur Movie?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

TheDarkFae

TheDarkFae

The Dark Fae

I recently saw the new movie called King Authur and thought it really was a very new twist on the story
of Authur and his knights. I was just wondering what everyone else thought if anyone has seen it or cares to see it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well, I saw the preview to it... doesn't look very good though... after watching LoTR, all battles kinda pale in comparison. But Gwenevere looks so cool in war paint!

Hmm, I heard it was bad so I decided not to watch it, maybe later when it comes out on DVD I'll rent it

TheDarkFae

TheDarkFae

The Dark Fae

Really. I keep reading magazines that give it great reviews. Anyway it actually is really awesome but alittle different/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by TheDarkFaeReally. I keep reading magazines that give it great reviews. Anyway it actually is really awesome but alittle different/

good reviews? rottentomatoes gave it a 30%
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/KingArthur-1133964/

well, mags might be different but this and the fact that antoine fuqua directed totally turned me off from watcing it.

my friend went to see it and he said it sucked s*i* so i didnt go watch it

Well, if you are used to the classic tale of Arthur you'll most likely think they raped the story completely since they threw in like a whole bunch of stuff that didn't make sense just to try and make it historically accurate. It's good if you've never read the actual legends otherwise the only reason I can think that you'd want to go see it is for the swordplay(lack of blood due to rating), viking looking saxons, and Keira Knightly trying to s** ing up Arthur(Arturius the roman), then painting her body green. I did mention this was based on a book called Arturius written by some historian, right?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.