Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The name game! - Minitokyo

The name game!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Here's how it works. You have to try to come up with an object that rhymes with the name of the person above you. it doesn't have to make sense either, if the name is that hard. For instance, daos wrimes with flaos or baos.
Get it? Start rhyming!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

But not chaos????

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I guess chaos could work too. n.n Blocko?

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

maos?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

mari-khan

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

sweet-tart

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.