Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reasons why ppl shouldnt reproduce. - Minitokyo

Reasons why ppl shouldnt reproduce.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Reasons why ppl shouldnt reproduce. Here's one:

Quote: Thought Toddler Gay, Dad Kills Son
Miami Bureau

Posted: July 14, 2005 12:01 am ET

(Tampa, Florida) A 21 year old Tampa man is charged with murder after his 3-year old son was pummeled into unconsciousness and then died.

Ronnie Paris Jr. went on trial for his own life this week in a Tampa courtroom. The toddler's mother, Nysheerah Paris, testified that her husband thought the boy might be gay and would force him to box.

Nysheerah Paris told the court that Paris would make the boy fight with him, slapping the child in the head until he cried or wet himself. She said that on one occasion Paris slammed the child against a wall because he was vomiting.

The court was told there had been a history of abuse by Paris. Prosecutor Jalal Harb said that in 2002, the Florida Department of Children & Families placed the child in protective custody after he had been admitted to the hospital several times for vomiting.

He was returned to his parents Dec. 14. A month later he went into a coma and was rushed to hospital. Six days later he was removed from life support and died. An autopsy showed there was swelling on both sides of his brain.

"He was trying to teach him how to fight,'' Nysheerah Paris' sister, Shanita Powell told the court. "He was concerned that the child might be gay.''

Following the child's death Tampa police Detective Anthony Zambito thought there was something suspicious. He testified that he questioned both parents closely at the hospital. But it wasn't until investigators questioned them separately Feb. 1 that the boy's mother talked about the abuse.

Paris was charged with capital murder and Nysheerah Paris was charged with felony child neglect and faces a maximum of 15 years in prison.

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Hate makes a sick mind. I don't care if you think lifestyles/ beliefs are wrong or right, if a person is not hurting others you just shouldn't react with anything other than understanding.... the guy probably had homosexual feelings and was projecting them on the child or something sick like that. Thats the only thing I can figure that would make him think a three year old was gay... man that is so sick. Its also sick that there were people around who knew this was occuring and didn't stop it... I think the word that keeps coming out is sick, that just sums it up for me. And being bisexual, it makes my stomach turn and my heart ache even more.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

that shits a load of crap we kan have sex if we want stfu dude close this thread mods

-D.j.

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

gee, what's the relation with the title and the article? i just didnt get it. my apologies my friend. well then what's the main point in here,. i dont know what to answer. whether to answer the title or give a comment on the article?

well then reasons why people shouldnt reproduce: first because of the blowing population explosion in the world. second because of the lack of resources needed to raise a child. then the incapability of the parents to support another human being and most of all because of practicalities sake.

the article really is so devastating to hear. the parents are too rude to treat their son like that because of mere suspicion. too bad they lost someone as close to them and ended up all in jail.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Angel, hes basically stating the stupidity of the article, in other words, people like that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce because of just how incredibly stupid that is. I love how people do stupid things like that, where its all just most likely subconscious. Of course we all do stupid things from time to time, were human, but things like that, or like burning yourself on coffee, cause you know, its always cold. There are things...that if actual thought process was used in, lots of things wouldn't be happening, but of course, they still happen.

This article cracks me up, not that an innocent child was killed because of his idiotic father, but just because of how stupid that is. He thought his three year old son was gay so he killed him, his three year old son. Wonderful, so not only is the father a homophobe who can't deal with homosexuality, but he thinks his three year old son is a homosexual. That is just brilliant. That man is seeping with logic. Times like this I like to think about just how unique life truly is.

Signature Image

there's some heated debate going on here

how can that guy tell that three year old was gay.....

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

OH my, that's something weird.
You should have the topic as ,"Why shouldn't 3 year old toddlers have psychotic parents."
That's a more suitable title. XD

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

...Idiots. That's all I have to say.

Because of one case, we shouldn't reproduce? So you mean you want the whole human population to die off since one crazy man killed his son.

And about the article - who teaches a 3 year old to fight?! Obviously, this guy was a little bit crazed and very, very hateful of gay people, and I guess he thought that fighting was "anti-gay". Maybe he should have waited till he saw his son kissing another guy or something to exact his judgement.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Humans shouldn't be allowed to reproduce because all it does is make more idiots in the world. I took a big look at the youth of the world today, and they are ----ing idiots. Even the adult population is swarming with idiots. u_u

No more sekz for us.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by YuiichiBecause of one case, we shouldn't reproduce? So you mean you want the
whole human population to die off since one crazy man killed his son.
And about the article - who teaches a 3 year old to fight?! Obviously,
this guy was a little bit crazed and very, very hateful of gay people,
and I guess he thought that fighting was "anti-gay". Maybe he should
have waited till he saw his son kissing another guy or something to
exact his judgement.

As pointed out by Cy, The title of the thread was used to show what stupid and sick ppl there are in the world. Though the thread is still about the stupid thing this asshole did to his child.

Signature

its not people shouldn't reproduce...but if they have what is necessary to be a parent than they could but if they live in a dangerous place or poor they shouldn't drag another life into it. and besides...theirs tons of children out there needing a home and you could adopt them.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Ok then, why some ppl shouldnt reproduce.

Signature

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

What a horrible thing to do. Uh, don't you think we're spending too much time thinking about the ittle of this thread and not enough time thinking about the article?

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

This is a perfect example of why we should put anti-fertility drugs in the water along with fluoride. I swear that there should be a test you have to pass to prove you are intelligent and sane enough to create and raise a child. This guy killed his three year old son because he was insane and stupid (he thinks physical pain teaches??? it teaches fear and avoidance ... it teaches deception.... and what the f***... sexual preference is determinable at 3... I guess I missed school that day). See he failed both qualifications....
** ponders need for a two part test **

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by wolfco I swear that there should be a test you
have to pass to prove you are intelligent and sane enough to create and
raise a child.

exactly, they give you a test to get out of highschool, a test to drive, hell, anything with responsibility they give you a test for, could you imagine if you had a lifeguard that wasn't certified for CPR, or a babysitter with no experience with children.... Idiots!!!!

Perhaps you should rewrite the thread title to "Reasons why (sick) people shouldnt reproduce".

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

.... I would love to punch that idiot of a father... to death...
Oh well. Idiots shall always be with us. There are good idiots and bad idiots. We all just readed about a bad idiot. Good idiots can be fun though. *Space out*

Learning little by little.
Signature

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

It is so sad, when a child has to bear the burden of a parent's fears. It certainly makes one wonder why indeed there are people who can have children and yet do NOT deserve them (as in this case) while others who would be good parents are unable to conceive. One of those injustices in the world, that we probably will never understand until the next life. All we can do for now is pray for those people who ARE parents or guardians, that they will do their best for the children in their charge.........

TF

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

Oh man... And I was just about to say that people shouldn't reproduce cause we don't need anymore stupid people in this world.... And you just gave a perfect example of this stupidity.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Wow, dosen't stupid crap like that make you want to tkae a tire iron to the idiot or idiots or do things like that? Seriously, there are very morbid people in this world who do some twisted things, in this case a small child. What reaon would the guy have to try and teach a three year old, mind you, a THREE YEAR OLD to box just because he believed the child was gay? Not only that, the guy's wife and her sister were letting him do it, also thinking that the child may have been gay. It dosen't make alot of since either way you view, because he was dead wrong to do it. Even if the child were showing signs of being guy, which I doubt unless he plays with barbie dolls, he shouldn't have been beating up on the child and the child's mom and/ or aunt should have put a stop to it. It's too late now, the child is gone adn they're going to have to pay for their sins. May have been something wrong with the father as to why he would so such a thing, but he would have still been in guilty of harming his child like that. I swear, people do some pretty stupid and disgusting things nowadays...

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

You cant tell a 3 year old is gay. Playing with barbies is still normal for a 3 year old boy. Now if he were 10 we might have a problem.

Signature

poor boy
come on hes just 3 and that idiot father is forcing him to box
and what r his parents thinking they must be stupid as well

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.