Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Paranoia Agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Minitokyo

Paranoia Agent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tagged under Paranoia Agent

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

Who elese likes this anime cuz i kno its not just me! lol :D and If so you like it then lets talk about it on this thread.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

this is a very interesting show, especially after what happened in the latest episode with lil slugger.

IlikeCheez

IlikeCheez

Settling Pollen

so at first it came on to me as a little slow detective yawner... but now that the story has gotten all twisted up, it's totally wicked awesome!!!! i am really into this show and i think i understand.. if only a REAL lil' slugger existed, oh how much more peaceful people would be. :hmpf:

Signature

The energy which lights my fire ignites my soul, fuels my inspiration.

Lil slugger was awesome up until he started beating people's heads in. He should've been t3h good guy, with his head-beating bat of righteousness.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

yhea lilslugger is awsome My fav episode so far is the echi epsode (I dont kno how to spell his name) well he goes off on this fat kid and they both get his by lilslugger i liked the wavy art style in that one good thing i got is on tape ^ _^ :)

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

the show is awsome and really awsome.....or whatever.............but anyways i love the show even though its confusing (just a tad) but anywyas um....yeah i like the show......im out of stuff to write

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

I didn't like the show that much. The worst thing was that comedy-like episode where the Shounen Bat made his RPG-like narration. The opening is really bad too.

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

The opening is kinda...scary? But its a great anime i think its interesting.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

My friends like that i dont like the opening so they keep lafing in my face like they do on the opening cuz it creeps me out >=(

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I think the idea behind it is pretty cool. I think the opening is quite...interesting.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

A anybody see parnoia agent yesterday i like the story when he's senezing out math problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

what is this anime about??
i have never seen ot before tell me

I found out that Tsukiko Sagi, Little Slugger's first victim was traumatized by her dog's death that in her head, she came up with the Little Slugger as a mental scapegoat. Her anxieties and trauma somehow came to life in the forms of Maromi and Little Slugger. I had a crush on her, but after i found out about the truth, i wanted to kill her, but in the end, she redeems herself by apologizing to Maromi for not protecting her - she destroys Little Slugger by having everything disappear.

I think that her evil form looks like a woman with a dark cloak robe and her head is concealed by a metal mask (except her eyes, hair, and mouth) and her eyes are covered by her cloak robe's hood. She is aided by a black Maromi and Little Slugger is her apprentice.

satoshi kon is a genious

the show is very good i believe. the intro at first scared me, especially the last few scenes with the explosion going off and the laughing, but it grew on me. The show is a marvel to watch, and is as expected of the kon. can't get enough

Nothing strange here folks, move along...

Signature

Paranoia Agent is definitely one of the best animes out there. It gets more and more interesting with every episode. I think the opening is funny, but it gets old after a while.

I would consider the trio of Fuyubachi, Zebra, and Kamome protagonists of Paranoia Agent not only because they were not victims of Little Slugger, but to top it off, ironically (for unknown reasons), Little Slugger is afraid of them!

i gotta admit, this anime isn't for everyone. but hey, i'm not "everyone." i love this anime. its just so strange and gives you an uneasy feeling. i especially liked the episode where the online friends (who wanted to commit suicide) met and tried to kill themselves numerous times to no avail. it kinda put a jovial nature to the concept of self-slaughter. oh god, i loved it. p.s. li'l slugger is our savior (or is he?)

Balith

Susumy

i likes this anime as well!! it's kinda a thriller cause you dont know what will happen next, it's not really an anime for younger kids but more adult cause it's kinda like a detective one, cause you have to figure out who "lil slugger" is XD

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i like that show but it scares me everytime why? becuase in the theme song or whatever it is that old grandma laughs and its sooo creepy shes so old!

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Saw the whole thing. Did'nt like it. Naota let me tell you I think your other avy was way cooler than your new one. Your old one was so crazy cool.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

ive seen it i think its all very confusing maybe thats why i like to watch it lol

for to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not an acme of skill. to subdue the enemy without fighting is an acme of skill
--Sun Tzu--
BOLOS BOOK 1 pg. 170

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i love paranoia agent
i really like tsukiko
i can hardly wait a week to see new episodes on adult swim

but i really like how it makes me think
it makes the series a lot more fun to watch

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

The opening song/video was crazy. Everything about this show was... I liked it.

Very interesting show. I think Lil Slugger didn't want to attact them, cause they weren't in much paranoia or pain

Gamertag:legendz009

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.