Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beat Crusaders 'Hit In America' single - Minitokyo

Beat Crusaders 'Hit In America' single

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I recently bought this in Japan and found that when I got home and tried to rip the CD so that I could get it on my iRiver, it would not let me. iTunes does not recognise it and it wants me to install a piece of software. Now, some of the other CDs were also like this, but iTunes bypassed them and ripped away.

When I go to install, there is a note that non residents of Japan are unable to get the authorization code to unlock the software.

I was wondering if anyone else had this single and had either gotten around it, or have any other information about it. I'm just a bit annoyed that I have actually bought the single and can't use it as of yet.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

This is why I would use a different way to get into it...Linux could probably kick the crap out of the CD protection.

I am invincible!

Try Nipponsei.... I think I got that single from them

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by BorisGrishenkoThis is why I would use a different way to get into it...Linux could probably kick the crap out of the CD protection.

Don't have Linux.

Quote by Ratboy2099Try Nipponsei.... I think I got that single from them

I already have the single, I don't want to download the single after buying it ;) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

MadMat

MadMat

A Bishounen in a Hentai Manga

its the CD protection Label 2 its really a annoying protection hehe
you can rip it using EAC
well that player that comes in the cd is not very good so you arent losing too much

Im a Bishounen in a Hentai Manga with golden eyes ( quiz results XD )
-=Japanese - Doujinshi Suport Club - BRASIL - FMA Fans =-

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

do you use a DVD player ? maybe it's about the region (zone), maybe the CD detects the area you are and doesn't launch your CD...

(it can detect also the version of your OS and if not a Japanese, or at least asian version, it won't work)

dunno, but I think it's possible...

EDIT : another idea, the autorun file may be in japanse, so try to switchyour OS language (or at least, install the japanese language support)

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by Aa-chan

Quote by BorisGrishenkoThis is why I would use a different way to get
into it...Linux could probably kick the crap out of the CD
protection.

Don't have Linux.

then get it already! :-P

i have only ever had a problem ripping cds on Linux one, when a single track didnt rip, but I just tried it again, and I had no problems.

cdparaonia is what most people use (either directly or under a frontend) on Linux. I'm not sure, but I think there might be a Windows port, but I could be completly wrong. if that is the case, then you could always try cygwin to help run cdpara.

Oh that sucks, if you have a DVD burner, there's a program where it can bypass the code and burn on a DVD or CD. It might work that way and you can rip the burned CD. It's just a theory but it might work.

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by heavens-DragonOh that sucks, if you have a DVD burner, there's a program where it can
bypass the code and burn on a DVD or CD. It might work that way and you
can rip the burned CD. It's just a theory but it might work.

Hmm, I'll give it a bash :) .

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

No idea how to rip a CD. I always get my anime music from Gendou.com/amusic. ^_^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by CagariNo idea how to rip a CD. I always get my anime music from Gendou.com/amusic. ^_^

No talk of illegal downloading is allowed on this forum, so stop telling me where to download it people. I already have the CD! :P

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.