Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A new feature... - Minitokyo

A new feature...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

It would be cool if there would be a feature that would allow you to add other ppl's userpages to favorites, I would defenitly use it alot. I think it would also make this community a bit more active. Maybe it would be even better if this kind of favorites wouldn't go to your regular favorites, but to other kind of favorites like 'page favorites' or something like that.
Would you like this kind of feature ?
Share your toughts and oppinion.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

couldn't you just get to know those people with userpages you like and then add them to your friends list? then you can just go visit them and see their userpage everytime you leave a guestbook post

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

INteresting idea, and I sort of agree with you ,
However since some userpages chnage regularly, this feature could lose its point.

Hmm, yes...my suggestion has its holes.

Quote by calisqoINteresting idea, and I sort of agree with you ,
However since some userpages chnage regularly, this feature could lose its point.

Maybe then you would be sent a notification and then you could choose , if to keep it at your favorites or not XD, that would be rather complex, but not impossible.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Just to let everyone in on something, a similar system to the suggestion is developed for MT3. I believe it's complete, according to Shequel. I'm not too sure how exactly it works yet, but it's an upgraded friendlist system with much more features than it does presently. So I believe that might have similar features to what you are looking for, drell.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by DrellMaybe then you would be sent a notification and then you could choose , if to keep it at your favorites or not smiley, that would be rather complex, but not impossible.

^_^ of course it's not impossible.
Where there's idea there's always be a way ^_^>
Hopefully the idea get through ^_^

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by EternalParadoxJust to let everyone in on something, a similar system to the
suggestion is developed for MT3. I believe it's complete, according to
Shequel. I'm not too sure how exactly it works yet, but it's an
upgraded friendlist system with much more features than it does
presently. So I believe that might have similar features to what you
are looking for, drell.

Exciting to hear about mt3... ^.^ I keep coming up with posts for the MT Wishlist thread... hope the powers that be aren't too annoyed at me ^^|| Like, I noticed that there's a section added with links to the scans, but when I'm browsing by anime there's still only links to wallpaper, fanart, and reviews, so I'm still clicking into the walls section and then to the scans... =.= And some other things too, like group admin/mods being able to organize group members alphabetically for easier organization and things like that. But I digress. Looking forward to seeing if MT3 takes care of those minor problems... ^.^ *claps* I'm so addicted to MT at this point that it's not even funny...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

While interesting, it seems like a bit of a waste when you can just add them to your friends list. Seems like more work and more strain on the servers.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.