Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 pronuncation of ramen - Minitokyo

pronuncation of ramen

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

this may seem random/wierd but me and my friend PhoenixNox always argue about this:

is it pronounced ra-men (like the sun god ra) or ray-men

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

ra. sun god. ray-men would be spelled reimen.

I am invincible!

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

dammit!

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

ra-men

Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Like this: raw-men

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Rah-men.

Just watch any Naruto episode with Naruto pronouncing the word. Easier said than described. ;)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I always say it like rah-man

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

haha! told you phoenixnox!!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

awright i give

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I say it rah-men

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Raw/rah-men.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

*** And we have a winner...... The award goes to Kira-sama for Rah-men....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I just call them noodles.

:)

Cadi

Cadi

True

its a random quetion.. but I say them like rah-mens.. or sometimes as my friends like to say it raw-mmiesXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

I know that the pronounce is just ràmen! ^.^

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.