Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fairy Tale Game - Minitokyo

Fairy Tale Game

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

ok ok

maybe your thinking that I'm copying another forum's idea whatsoever!

i just wanna have fun that's all!

in this game, where gonna make our own fairy tale...or....whatever!

be wacky!
dont be serious with the given situation!
its a continuous story [i hope]

be creative with the idea!
use any fairy tale characters!

but I'm limiting everyone, maximum of 3 sentences for your post :nya:

ok....here goes,

"once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess named...."

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Kim

She had long jet black nose hair....

Signature

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

That dragged along the ground as she paced, back and forth in her royal chamber waiting for....

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

the pizza to get there. She knew she shouldn't eat it, because she's diabetic, but she wanted to get back at her father for...

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Nothing. She was just bored because...

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

...she had nothing to do after she dumped her boyfriend since...

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

She was locked in her room for disobeying her father. Wanting to be rescued from such a boring life, she wrote a note asking for anyone to rescue her, then tied the note to her pet cannary's leg and set the bird free hoping for...

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

somebody to come for her in the next 15 minutes or so...

Signature

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

So while waiting, she kept pacing her room, though without watching where she stepped, she tripped on her nose hir and got entangled in it. Unable to get out of the hairy mess, she rolls herself over to the open windo and yells for help, while a...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

...an evil black crow drops by and decides to pluck one of her nose hairs out. she screams out in pain as the crow pulled her hair...

Cadi

Cadi

True

she ran away into her room, looked into the mirror, the nose hair all dissapeared. she smiled,

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

Quote by Cadishe ran away into her room, looked into the mirror, the nose hair all dissapeared. she smiled,

Quote by Cadishe ran away into her room, looked into the mirror, the nose hair all dissapeared. she smiled,

( she was tangled in her hair, so she couldn't run x_x ohwell, anyway...)

Finally rid of her ugly nose-hair problem, the princess lets out a sigh of relief, swearing to never let the hair grow to the length of the floor ever again. She then goes back to the window to lok and see if anyone has found her pet cannary with her note tied to it's leg, wishing that'd she be rescued and taken far away, to a land less boring. After a while of sitting on the window ledge, she spies ...

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

a frog with a joker's hat on it's head jumping on the ground below. She calls out to it...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

and makes fun of it...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

SealedSword

Sword Demon

And drops an anchor on it. She couldn't wait any longer for her rescue, so she decided to jump out the window and cusion her fall with the trampoline that has always been outside her window. However....

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

... she missed it and landed on a bed os spikes. She died on the spot.

Then came her rescue. A bald, black man named Morpheus riding a Ducatti came rolling along. Unfortunately, the Ducatti lost it's brake and rolled over the princess....

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

... and the princess flew on the 7 dwarves' house. The 7 dwarves are shocked... They thought it was Snow White and...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

...as expected...it was not snow white but a GAY (as in 3rd sex) named...uhmm...Bruno!

the dwarves panic...they took their guns out and...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

... they formed Voltron.

And Lion Force Voltron slashed off Bruno's head.

Bruno now split in half and...

Signature

SealedSword

Sword Demon

A chest Burster Lept out from the Split body and Decapatated one of the 7 Dwarves.
The Dwarves ran in fear into the forest and planned to form an Allegience with the forest animals. But suddenly...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

darkness has begun! The dark side merges with Bruno's dead body and formed as Darth Bruno!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

at last!

his wild horse came to save him named....uhmm..Lucas!

a white winged horse....

Cadi

Cadi

True

"lucas!" he called out,
reached for that snow white wings with his hands
and...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'll just stand here and pick my nose while you go lollygagging..

He was so busy picking his nose, he didn't see a giant bottle of Ketchup falling from the hills.

The giant bottle of Ketchup was followed by a giant burger with a side of...

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.